Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs
Einei Haloshon: Child Will Master Loshon Hakodesh With Ease!

Yael

Post Tue, Nov 16 2021, 12:17 pm
Meet Palatial Friedman, creator of “Einei Haloshon” - a breakthrough Loshon Hakodesh learning tool which educators and parents around the world are calling “the miraculous solution where nothing else worked”.

What is Einei Haloshon?

Einei Haloshon is a program which gives anyone skills to analyze an unfamiliar text. They gain the ability to connect to the language, even if they don't understand the content at all.

So once they finish the program, when they open up any new, unfamiliar text, they recognize all these rules. And it helps them tremendously to understand what they’re seeing.

Is this like other language programs?

Many programs focus on memorizing vocabulary words, which is okay. It's important to know vocabulary.

We teach them on a very deep level how language is built, with a very unique visual tool that allows for very low-difficulty learning.

So they quickly learn how to “decode” anything they see, even unfamiliar text.

What have people tried before finding the answer in Einei Haloshon?

Usually when people struggle, they go to therapy, they go to evaluation. They spend four, five, six, even $7,000 just for the evaluation.

And the professional tells them it's this, it's that. And you have to go to a private tutor. They often give them a whole list of therapies that the child needs. And there's usually no clear plan and the child just struggles. They don't find any solution.

They find Einei Haloshon as a quick, relatively inexpensive tool that easily solves all their years of struggle and pain.

Can you share a success story with our readers?

In addition to all the users who report major success? Sure. I recently presented this program as a live presentation with a child who struggled with language and behavior.

After 20 minutes, I saw someone standing by the wall with tears in his eyes, extremely emotional. And I asked him, what did you see here? What makes you so emotional? So this is what he says:

“I saw here what you did in 20 minutes, what we couldn't do after years invested to teach this child.”

Any challenged child could get through this program because the steps are so small.

It's also very planned out. It's not just a step here and a step there. It's a build up. If the child can’t make it through one small step, we give him a chance again and again until he covers the step.

Thank you, and we hope more struggling children and adults find your program and gain newfound happiness and fulfillment in learning and davening!

Learn more and get your free screening by calling 845-746-2682 or visit www.haloshon.com

Sponsored Post

seeker

Post Sun, Nov 21 2021, 12:27 am
I'd love to know how this compares to other methods that use the rules of language, as the advertisement says. My kids' school has been using a Leshon Hatorah curriculum from the bottom up, I love it compared to the memorization style that was more common when I was a kid but there are kids who are still struggling even with that. They use visual/multisensory techniques including highlighting different parts of the word or different parts of phrases.
Quote:

"Many programs focus on memorizing vocabulary words, which is okay. It's important to know vocabulary.

We teach them on a very deep level how language is built, with a very unique visual tool that allows for very low-difficulty learning."

teachkids

Post Sun, Nov 21 2021, 2:02 am
seeker wrote:
I'd love to know how this compares to other methods that use the rules of language, as the advertisement says. My kids' school has been using a Leshon Hatorah curriculum from the bottom up, I love it compared to the memorization style that was more common when I was a kid but there are kids who are still struggling even with that. They use visual/multisensory techniques including highlighting different parts of the word or different parts of phrases.
Quote:

"Many programs focus on memorizing vocabulary words, which is okay. It's important to know vocabulary.

We teach them on a very deep level how language is built, with a very unique visual tool that allows for very low-difficulty learning."

Kids who struggle with language on a global level will struggle with any curriculum. Kids who Are natural language Learners will excel with any curriculum. This is for that middle group.

Raisin

Post Sun, Nov 21 2021, 5:40 am
It looks like a really nice programme, but its a very high upfront cost.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics