Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
Ben and batsheva divorced
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next

nechamashifra

Post Wed, Nov 24 2021, 7:30 pm
Eight pages of mostly bashing poor Batsheva! Surprised Put yourselves in her shoes: imagine your mother who you've always looked up to suddenly dropped religion, signed on for a shallow/materialistic reality show with Netflix, and consistently brainwashed you and tried to control your entire life. With everything this poor girl has been put through (her mother is a master manipulator), I think she was actually doing really well, standing up for herself and for Ben. It looks like in the end, the mom won, but how can you blame a young girl in her 20s with that amount of pressure stacked against her?

Give the kid a break.

amother
Stone

Post Wed, Nov 24 2021, 7:45 pm
amother [ Alyssum ] wrote:
Put her down without putting down all older women as well.
It’s no more ok to mock older breasts than it is to mock a ‘Jewish’ nose or darker skin or a fat body.

I'm not the one who said that and I am not for body shaming. But just want to point out the big difference is that Julia is flaunting it in everyone's face. Most people at that stage aren't, for obvious reasons. It's not like skin or fat body. she's trying to put it in everyone's face to make a statement.

amother
Stone

Post Wed, Nov 24 2021, 8:03 pm
nechamashifra wrote:
Eight pages of mostly bashing poor Batsheva! Surprised Put yourselves in her shoes: imagine your mother who you've always looked up to suddenly dropped religion, signed on for a shallow/materialistic reality show with Netflix, and consistently brainwashed you and tried to control your entire life. With everything this poor girl has been put through (her mother is a master manipulator), I think she was actually doing really well, standing up for herself and for Ben. It looks like in the end, the mom won, but how can you blame a young girl in her 20s with that amount of pressure stacked against her?

Give the kid a break.

I didn't see 8 pages of bashing Batsheva. I saw 8 pages of bashing julia.

amother
Cobalt

Post Thu, Nov 25 2021, 12:55 pm
nechamashifra wrote:

Give the kid a break.

I think bat is beautiful and amazing. I was impressed that she was keeping shabbos throughout all this. Julia is using her for her and ruined her life. It’s sad.

amother
Pistachio

Post Thu, Nov 25 2021, 2:29 pm
amother [ Olive ] wrote:
Julia's also getting divorced.
How do you know this? She just posted a picture of her and him together on her insta.

pause

Post Thu, Nov 25 2021, 8:44 pm
I haven't been following them on Instagram but just checked and Ben has 7 posts. He must have deleted a ton. Woah!

amother
Pistachio

Post Thu, Nov 25 2021, 9:24 pm
pause wrote:
I haven't been following them on Instagram but just checked and Ben has 7 posts. He must have deleted a ton. Woah!
He never had that many to begin with

amother
Nasturtium

Post Wed, Dec 22 2021, 5:43 pm
Anyone have any new theories on why they split?

Someone on insta said something about him "coming out".

"If you come out after the divorce, I want to be among the first people to say that I support you"

https://www.instagram.com/p/CW_PEwsLVOZ/

This may be nonsense, it may not be.

amother
Lightgray

Post Wed, Dec 22 2021, 5:50 pm
amother [ Nasturtium ] wrote:

huh?

cupcake123

Post Wed, Dec 22 2021, 5:53 pm

What! I thought they spilt because you know. I didn't know new theories were nessasery

amother
Nasturtium

Post Wed, Dec 22 2021, 6:01 pm
cupcake123 wrote:
What! I thought they spilt because you know. I didn't know new theories were nessasery

Some thought it was because he wanted to be religious. That may not be the case.

amother
Hydrangea

Post Wed, Dec 22 2021, 6:02 pm
Some thought it was because he wanted to be religious. That may not be the case.

Let's leave this alone.

cupcake123

Post Wed, Dec 22 2021, 6:03 pm
I never really thought anything about becoming religious I thought they split because of the insane family dynamics

amother
Lightgray

Post Wed, Dec 22 2021, 6:03 pm

How juicy would it be if he let loose on Julia now, and told the whole story? Wink

amother
Nasturtium

Post Wed, Dec 22 2021, 6:14 pm
amother [ Lightgray ] wrote:
How juicy would it be if he let loose on Julia now, and told the whole story? Wink

He may have a series thats way more interesting than Julias.

amother
Forestgreen

Post Wed, Dec 22 2021, 6:19 pm

"If you come out after the divorce, I want to be among the first people to say that I support you"

https://www.instagram.com/p/CW_PEwsLVOZ/

This may be nonsense, it may not be.

Why would he stay with this disfunction for 9 years If he was gay. There were no children.

amother
Nasturtium

Post Wed, Dec 22 2021, 6:20 pm
amother [ Forestgreen ] wrote:
Why would he stay with this disfunction for 9 years If he was gay. There were no children.

Very good point.

amother
Stoneblue

Post Wed, Dec 22 2021, 6:32 pm

Who knows maybe he was in the closet or wasn’t sure if it’s true.

amother
Royalblue

Post Wed, Dec 22 2021, 6:33 pm

He was hoping for and pushing for children.

amother
Nasturtium

Post Wed, Dec 22 2021, 6:38 pm
amother [ Royalblue ] wrote:
He was hoping for and pushing for children.

That was recent or only years ago?
Page 9 of 10   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next Recent Topics