Home

NY Judaica / Gift Shop that would deliver today please

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

amother

OP

Post Thu, Nov 25 2021, 9:11 am
Hi

I'd like to send an engagement gift in New York today, please could you recommend somewhere thats open today and even better if they can deliver in cedarhurst/Lawrence/five towns area (and even better if it could be wrapped in cellophane like an arrangement but not essential!).

Maybe something judaica/lucite judaica type of thing not food or balloons etc, not looking to spend more than $100 if possible and would like to get bang for my buck too.

Hope I'm not asking too much ha, thanks imamothers!

Thank you!

amother

Lemon

Post Thu, Nov 25 2021, 9:13 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Hi

I'd like to send an engagement gift in New York today, please could you recommend somewhere thats open today and even better if they can deliver in cedarhurst/Lawrence/five towns area (and even better if it could be wrapped in cellophane like an arrangement but not essential!).

Maybe something judaica/lucite judaica type of thing not food or balloons etc, not looking to spend more than $100 if possible and would like to get bang for my buck too.

Hope I'm not asking too much ha, thanks imamothers!

Thank you!
Eichlers BP.
Mazal Tov!
Recent Topics

Page 1 of 1 View latest: 24h 48h 72h

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries