Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
The Malky Show
  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next

4thebooks

Post Fri, Nov 26 2021, 9:30 am
Have you watched it? Curious what your thoughts are.

I watched it last night and it was ok, it’s the first EP so hoping it gets better with time.

Also, I did not recognize Kineret! Last time I saw her she had sleek black wig and now she looked like a rebbetzin!

amother
DarkMagenta

Post Fri, Nov 26 2021, 9:36 am

IsraeliSoul

Post Fri, Nov 26 2021, 9:54 am
Where can I watch it?

Can anyone post a link

amother
Blue

Post Fri, Nov 26 2021, 9:58 am
themalkieshow.com

I thought she was copying The Ellen Show almost exactly. I watched it it was funny but not belly laugh funny

amother
Garnet

Post Fri, Nov 26 2021, 10:06 am
I really loved it and really really enjoyed it. I think it's really professional and she did a great job with the 1st episode.

amother
Garnet

Post Fri, Nov 26 2021, 10:07 am
IsraeliSoul wrote:
Where can I watch it?

Can anyone post a link

You need to pay per episode. Themalkieshow.com.

amother
Magenta

Post Fri, Nov 26 2021, 10:43 am
It was great, I can see she put in lots of work into it, but very much her style comedy, nothing much different.
I bought the ticket to support Jewish women rather than dying to see the show, but I did enjoy it.
I was also surprised at Kineret! She’s amazing!

amother
Peach

Post Fri, Nov 26 2021, 10:58 am
I loved it!
I was so excited to see Kinneret!
I think Malky has a lot to offer.
My girls are always looking for something to do on the long Motzei Shabbos and I struggle with it because there is a very limited amount of content I can allow them to watch. This Motzei Shabbos I'll have Kosher, and interesting content to show them. Thank you Malky!

HeartyAppetite

Post Fri, Nov 26 2021, 12:24 pm
I think it’s a great idea! It’s kosher comedy.

amother
Honey

Post Fri, Nov 26 2021, 12:34 pm
What's malkys last name?

amother
Garnet

Post Fri, Nov 26 2021, 12:35 pm
amother [ Honey ] wrote:
What's malkys last name?

Knopfler

amother
DarkGreen

Post Fri, Nov 26 2021, 12:47 pm
When did kineret make this transformation? I was quite surprised also!!

Beauty and the Beast

Post Sun, Nov 28 2021, 12:15 pm
Hi all! Malkie Knopfler here Smile
(I know, I know, my screen name on here is from ages ago and I can't seem to figure out how to change it!)
Thank you all for the feedback of my new show. It's so nice to see there are women here that see the value of what we are trying to do! And that is to offer kosher entertainment to the frum female community.
As for copying Ellen, we actually made sure NOT to do certain things she and many other talk show hosts do, like give away free cars and such, so we can TRY to be different 😄 but in the end, a show is a show and we are trying our best to fill a void in the world.
Wishing you all the best and a freilichen Chanuka!
Malkie

amother
Blue

Post Sun, Nov 28 2021, 12:21 pm
Hi Malkie! I follow you on instagram and I look forward to every time you post a story. Love your humor!!!
Hatzlacha on your next episode looking forward and I will definitely buy it next time around!

FYI I watch malky Weingarten's videos just so I can see you acting in it!

Beauty and the Beast

Post Sun, Nov 28 2021, 12:24 pm
amother [ Blue ] wrote:
Hi Malkie! I follow you on instagram and I look forward to every time you post a story. Love your humor!!!
Hatzlacha on your next episode looking forward and I will definitely buy it next time around!

FYI I watch malky Weingarten's videos just so I can see you acting in it!

Hi! That is so sweet of you!! Thank you!!
Malkys videos are so amazing and she is such an inspiration to me! She too wanted to fill a void and I'm so grateful to her!

amother
Magenta

Post Sun, Nov 28 2021, 12:40 pm
Beauty and the Beast wrote:
Hi! That is so sweet of you!! Thank you!!
Malkys videos are so amazing and she is such an inspiration to me! She too wanted to fill a void and I'm so grateful to her!

Ah I remember your screen name here!
Great to see you around come humor us some more here on this very serious site...

amother
Lightcyan

Post Sun, Nov 28 2021, 12:48 pm
(I know, I know, my screen name on here is from ages ago and I can't seem to figure out how to change it!)
Thank you all for the feedback of my new show. It's so nice to see there are women here that see the value of what we are trying to do! And that is to offer kosher entertainment to the frum female community.
As for copying Ellen, we actually made sure NOT to do certain things she and many other talk show hosts do, like give away free cars and such, so we can TRY to be different 😄 but in the end, a show is a show and we are trying our best to fill a void in the world.
Malkie

There is nothing wrong with giving away cars or other freebies especially now that so many people are struggling. Maybe gift certificates to grocery stores or other essentials would be nice.
And I am not sure why people are complaining that you would copy non-Jewish talk shows when we have things like chopped competitions that openly copy secular competitions as well. So dont be afraid to do things like giving away free things or dancing, etc just because there will be haters who will hate. These haters arent putting themselves out there and being trailblazers like you so they are just jealous that you are being successful and doing what is desperately needed in the Jewish world. So give away freebies, and dance and have fun and dont let the negativity from the haters get you down.
Congrats and good luck!

Esty 4

Post Sun, Nov 28 2021, 12:52 pm
Malkie

Hey Malkie! So excited to see your post... love your shows! I agree your one of the best parts on Malky Weingartens DVDs.
can imamother members get a discount maybe LOL

1ofbillions

Post Sun, Nov 28 2021, 12:58 pm
amother [ Lightcyan ] wrote:
There is nothing wrong with giving away cars or other freebies especially now that so many people are struggling. Maybe gift certificates to grocery stores or other essentials would be nice.
And I am not sure why people are complaining that you would copy non-Jewish talk shows when we have things like chopped competitions that openly copy secular competitions as well. So dont be afraid to do things like giving away free things or dancing, etc just because there will be haters who will hate. These haters arent putting themselves out there and being trailblazers like you so they are just jealous that you are being successful and doing what is desperately needed in the Jewish world. So give away freebies, and dance and have fun and dont let the negativity from the haters get you down.
Congrats and good luck!

Pretty sure she’s kidding about not giving free things so as to avoid being a copy of the Ellen show. I imagine it’s a lack of funds that led to the decision to not provide free gifts.

amother
Cognac

Post Sun, Nov 28 2021, 7:26 pm
I definitely want to watch it with my family but the household price is only up to 4 and my girls and I are 6. The group option is more than double the price which doesn’t make sense for us. Please advise. My 12 year old is eager to watch Mrs. Tweezers.
Page 1 of 6   1  2  3  4  5  6  Next Recent Topics