Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Child & Baby Products
Moccassin

amother

Post Tue, Apr 15 2008, 5:56 pm
I have heard from friends that nowali moccasins are great for begginner walkers? Here in NY every second baby wears them. I wanted to get it for my 10 months old shes still crawling but started walking a little. I wanted to hear from someone who has experience with this before I spend $22 on it. Is it as good as they make it? is it good for this stage? whatever u know about it please let me know.

amother

Post Wed, Apr 16 2008, 6:43 am
Doesnt anyone know about this product???????????????????????????

pinkbubbles

Post Wed, Apr 16 2008, 7:25 am
well I don't have any children yet, and havent seen these in person. However I have worked in a shoe store that fitted first baby shoes and have learned a lot. They look alright to me except I'm not sure they give enough ankle support. People say you do need and people say you dont necessarily need ankle support.

The sole is nice and flexible which is good- just make sure it has enough traction.

Theyre easy to slip on and off too!

anuta

Post Wed, Apr 16 2008, 7:42 am
these are the same as hanna anderson mocassins, and on hanna andersson website you can usually find them on sale for about $10-12, especially smaller sizes. I usually buy several - shipping there is $5

they are great. My kids wear them around the house as slippers year round...
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics