Home

Mockingbird single to double stroller review.

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

amother

OP

Post Thu, Dec 09 2021, 9:42 am
I purchased it, I used it and I am here to say do NOT do this to yourself. Unless you live somewhere with perfectly flat straight sidewalks just do not.
As a single stroller it's fine.
It's actually a beautiful stroller. The basket on the bottom is huge. I loved that. I hate returning it because I wanted it to work out so badly.
With an infant in the back and a toddler in the front it is so hard to turn and SO hard to go over any small bumps in the sidewalk.

The company is great. Great customer service. I give them an A+ for that. If you are looking for a single stroller this is one I would recommend considering.

Just not for a double.

Anyway, I didn't see many unpaid for reviews online when I was looking at the stroller so here is a review.

amother

Brunette

Post Thu, Dec 09 2021, 9:59 am
That’s such a bummer. I almost got the mockingbird to use as a single to double and while I couldn’t find many reviews on it as a double (it was pretty new when I was looking) I did see people say that pushing inline doubles (like uppa baby) is extremely difficult. I ended up getting a (used) bugaboo donkey and bh am very happy with it. So are you able to return it?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

View latest: 24h 48h 72h