Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Can I get CHP if eligible for Medicaid?

amother
OP

Post Mon, Dec 13 2021, 11:59 am
I need benefits that I can get through Child Health Plus, if I'm currently eligible for medicaid?

amother
Emerald

Post Mon, Dec 13 2021, 12:38 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I need benefits that I can get through Child Health Plus, if I'm currently eligible for medicaid?

To my knowledge no. March 2020 dc turned 1 fell off medicaid and I got CHP. I paid for April and May. Then all the mandates went into effect, and I got auto refunded my premiums and it was switched to Medicaid.

amother
DarkRed

Post Mon, Dec 13 2021, 12:44 pm
No, I remember I also needed services that I could only get through chp, I started working more hours so I could prove more income...

amother
Grape

Post Mon, Dec 13 2021, 1:09 pm
Ooc why would you want to?

amother
OP

Post Mon, Dec 13 2021, 2:07 pm
amother [ Grape ] wrote:
Ooc why would you want to?

Like I wrote in OP, I need specific services that aren't covered under medicaid.

amother
Grape

Post Mon, Dec 13 2021, 2:14 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Like I wrote in OP, I need specific services that aren't covered under medicaid.

I didn’t realize there were things that CHP covered that Medicaid didn’t. Generally it’s the opposite (I’m a pediatric hosp sw so I’m fairly well versed in this. So curious what CHP covers that Medicaid doesn’t)

amother
Chambray

Post Mon, Dec 13 2021, 2:34 pm
amother [ Grape ] wrote:
I didn’t realize there were things that CHP covered that Medicaid didn’t. Generally it’s the opposite (I’m a pediatric hosp sw so I’m fairly well versed in this. So curious what CHP covers that Medicaid doesn’t)

I'd love to know as well. My daughter has CHP and there were certain services I needed where they told me it's only covered by medicaid.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries