Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> In the News
Julia Haart Divorcing
Previous  1  2  3  4  Next

Esty 4

Post Tue, Dec 14 2021, 5:17 pm
liveandlove.ima wrote:
lol. the real question is why is she bashing wigs while wearing one...

so weird

PinkFridge

Post Tue, Dec 14 2021, 7:12 pm
Esty 4 wrote:
Why is she still wearing a wig?

Think Dolly Parton.
Or maybe her hair isn't healthy or she doesn't want to take the time to dye, etc.
The difference is, she's choosing to wear a wig. (I'm playing devil's advocate here.)

qwerty4

Post Tue, Dec 14 2021, 7:20 pm
SafeAtLast wrote:
So what will they talking about on the second season if it's no one but she and her kids. They'll need to find new partners quick.

I assume they’re filming that season by now, so all those breakups are part of it.

allthingsblue

Post Tue, Dec 14 2021, 7:20 pm
PinkFridge wrote:
Think Dolly Parton.
Or maybe her hair isn't healthy or she doesn't want to take the time to dye, etc.
The difference is, she's choosing to wear a wig. (I'm playing devil's advocate here.)

I also choose to wear a wig. I could wear a tichel a hat or even nothing- and my Creator and my family and friends and community would still love me not shun me. I choose to wear a wig.

gr82no

Post Tue, Dec 14 2021, 7:22 pm
Esty 4 wrote:

Maybe her hair got ruined from keeping it covered for so many years.
Also it could be she started going grey and doesn’t want to style it every day.

NotInNJMommy

Post Tue, Dec 14 2021, 7:27 pm
PinkFridge wrote:
Think Dolly Parton.

I second this.

She would have been covering her hair for a long time when she left.

I've been covering my hair for over 17 yrs. A wig looks so much better than my hair now. My hair is so drab and grey and not as thick as it used to be. If I cvs, were to stop covering, it would take years and a ton of money I think to feel good about my hair, if I ever did.

And yes, it's one thing to do it because it's entirely something one wants to do vs. feeling socially or morally obligated or that others judge one's character because of it.

When I moved OOT, one thing I did like was keeping tznius because I wanted to, not because I felt in a fishbowl.

PinkFridge

Post Tue, Dec 14 2021, 7:45 pm
allthingsblue wrote:
I also choose to wear a wig. I could wear a tichel a hat or even nothing- and my Creator and my family and friends and community would still love me not shun me. I choose to wear a wig.

We know we own our Yiddishkeit. We constantly affirm our choices, just like our Zaidy Yitzchak did: Rashi says he's the quintessential example of owning one's Yiddishkeit.
The rest of the world doesn't know this.

Librarian

Post Tue, Dec 14 2021, 7:50 pm
Esty 4 wrote:

LOL that's what I've been wondering since the very beginning!

Esty 4

Post Tue, Dec 14 2021, 7:52 pm
It's ironic how she was bashing it, saying stifling woman, and now she chooses it as more beautiful

Librarian

Post Tue, Dec 14 2021, 7:52 pm
[quote="PinkFridge"]Think Dolly Parton.
The difference is, she's choosing to wear a wig. (I'm playing devil's advocate her

Well isn't that convenient! But she should get a better one. Oh I know - she should try to get one from the frum community! We've got much better wigs than that!

Learning

Post Tue, Dec 14 2021, 7:54 pm
Librarian wrote:
LOL that's what I've been wondering since the very beginning!

She is older so she needs a wig. She is complaining that young girls with beautiful hair need to cover it.

Librarian

Post Tue, Dec 14 2021, 7:54 pm
Esty 4 wrote:
It's ironic how she was bashing it, saying stifling woman, and now she chooses it as more beautiful

Not "ironic", it's HYPOCRITICAL

Esty 4

Post Tue, Dec 14 2021, 8:08 pm
Librarian wrote:
Not "ironic", it's HYPOCRITICAL

You got me

gumby

Post Tue, Dec 14 2021, 9:57 pm
I heard she got divorced months ago (summer time) and had a secret divorce weekend in Greece for her closest friends. They were “sworn” to secrecy.

BokerTov

Post Tue, Dec 14 2021, 10:16 pm
Honestly, my heart goes out for her! Hope she still finds true happiness in her life!

Esty 4

Post Tue, Dec 14 2021, 10:44 pm
BokerTov wrote:
Honestly, my heart goes out for her! Hope she still finds true happiness in her life!

her poor poor kids

cookiecutter

Post Wed, Dec 15 2021, 12:21 am
Well, I guess frum marriages last longer than non jewish ones.

chestnut

Post Wed, Dec 15 2021, 1:01 am
gumby wrote:
I heard she got divorced months ago (summer time) and had a secret divorce weekend in Greece for her closest friends. They were “sworn” to secrecy.

And yet she just posted a pic dining with her husband and they exchanged "love you" messages on Instagram.
If their lives aren't fake, I don't know what is. And she still has the chutzpah to bash the frum world.

Mermaidinexile

Post Wed, Dec 15 2021, 8:40 am
cookiecutter wrote:
Well, I guess frum marriages last longer than non jewish ones.

Sarcasm? Just checking

square_peg

Post Wed, Dec 15 2021, 6:32 pm
Started watching Dynasty, and lo and behold, Julia is on season 1 episode 19. I guess that was her screen debut.
Page 3 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4  Next Recent Topics