Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
Alive program
Previous  1  2

amother
Blonde

Post Tue, Oct 25 2022, 10:58 am
Did you end up losing weight too? If yes, care to share how much?

amother
OP

Post Tue, Oct 25 2022, 11:11 am
amother Blonde wrote:
Did you end up losing weight too? If yes, care to share how much?

Yes I finally Lost weight after trying so so many diets. I feel so so so much better. I will do blood work again in a few months to see if my numbers got even better, but I can tell that it's better because I no longer suffer the symptoms of prediebetes.

amother
Petunia

Post Tue, Oct 25 2022, 11:14 am
She'd gone up SO much in price I can't see myself spending!! Dew drops will now have a free seminar btw

amother
OP

Post Tue, Oct 25 2022, 11:16 am
amother Petunia wrote:
She'd gone up SO much in price I can't see myself spending!! Dew drops will now have a free seminar btw

How much does she charge now?

amother
Petunia

Post Tue, Oct 25 2022, 11:56 am
amother OP wrote:
How much does she charge now?

amother
Cappuccino

Post Tue, Dec 27 2022, 2:26 am
Hi Bumping this up to see if anybody else tried this program. Considering it and would love some feedback from people that did it specifically for weight loss.

amother
Stone

Post Tue, Dec 27 2022, 2:45 am
OP... this just sounds suspicious. You won't give any insight or examples. You just say that we need to purchase this course "to do it justice" what is so great about the program? What does it have you do? What types of techniques? Even if you don't want to give away the full program you can describe that it is a food plan, a new way to combine ingredients, overeating support...
Honestly it sounds like a paid ad. Which means I want to run far away...

momallhours

Post Tue, Dec 27 2022, 8:46 pm
amother Stone wrote:
OP... this just sounds suspicious. You won't give any insight or examples. You just say that we need to purchase this course "to do it justice" what is so great about the program? What does it have you do? What types of techniques? Even if you don't want to give away the full program you can describe that it is a food plan, a new way to combine ingredients, overeating support...
Honestly it sounds like a paid ad. Which means I want to run far away...

Exactly this. I would say "something that sounds too good to be true... usually is."

In general the diet industry is a multi-million dollar industry playing on people's desperation and if you just pay me 2k you will lose 50 lbs by the end of the month.

What smells fishy to me about this particular program is her promising that you will eat the kokosh cake, donuts, cookies and still lose weight. Sorry that aint how it works unless you plan on throwing it all up after. (Please don't)

amother
Cadetblue

Post Tue, Dec 27 2022, 8:59 pm
I know people who were successful on it, but honestly, I don’t think it’s for life, but it’s great if you want to drop some pounds for an occasion

thornyrose

Post Tue, Dec 27 2022, 9:59 pm
amother Cadetblue wrote:
I know people who were successful on it, but honestly, I don’t think it’s for life, but it’s great if you want to drop some pounds for an occasion

I took the course last year, and that's not the case at all. It's not short-term crash diet.

Unfortunately, I wasn't successful in losing weight, but life was too hectic for me to be all in. She makes it sound so easy and choose whatever steps you want to take and still see success, but IME this wasn't the case. She also said that losing weight is the most difficult to achieve, compared to other changes people sign up for, and if you stick with the program long enough, you'll lose the weight. I didn't have the motivation to stick with a program without seeing results; drinking a ton of water and intermittent fasting isn't easy for me.

On the other hand, part of the course is a community hotline, where people leave messages, and there have been loads of messages people left with their successes in losing weight as well as other issues that have cleared up. These messages are real people, in their real voices (I recognized someone) so I believe the success is real.

You can pm me with any questions you have.

amother
Daisy

Post Tue, Dec 27 2022, 10:03 pm
That's SO expensive for a course!
Is it really worth it?
Does she teach a lot more than dew drops?

thornyrose

Post Tue, Dec 27 2022, 10:06 pm
amother Daisy wrote:
That's SO expensive for a course!
Is it really worth it?
Does she teach a lot more than dew drops?

Last year it was much cheaper, I think around $7-800.
I'm not familiar with dew drops.

It's hard for me to say if it's worth it. For people who suffered, and saw improvement, I'm sure it was. I didn't lose weight, which was the reason I signed up, so for me not so much, although I thoroughly enjoyed the sessions and community sharing.

amother
Daisy

Post Tue, Dec 27 2022, 10:07 pm
Thanks
Why would it be more than double the price this year?

amother
Chartreuse

Post Wed, Dec 28 2022, 2:53 am
Bump anyone have more info? $2000 is a ton of money for 6 classes. Why is it so expensive? What did you get out of it? Are her suggestions time consuming or possibly dangerous, or expensive, what results did you see?

thornyrose

Post Wed, Dec 28 2022, 3:43 am
I don't know why it went up in price so much, but it's way more than 6 classes. The premise of the program is healing the liver and there is a lot of body-mind connection I.e. positive thinking. The program isn't terribly time consuming, but you can't be overwhelmed with day to day responsibilities to get the most of it. I don't think any of it is dangerous, and she's not selling any products although she does make recommendations for herbal remedies for certain issues.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise