Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
Long Covid?

amother
OP

Post Sat, Dec 25 2021, 6:08 pm
My 12 year old tested positive for Covid two weeks ago. He had a fever but otherwise symptoms seemed mild. He stayed home for a week. Then he got a fever again, chills, tired, headache on one side. Doctor wouldn’t let him come in because he was still within quarantine time, but said probably sinus infection. Stayed home for a few more days and seemed better. Now today he got a fever again, he’s coughing, one ear is clogged. I’m really worried. Anyone else have a preteen who had fever for a while with Covid?

amother
Mimosa

Post Sat, Dec 25 2021, 7:33 pm
Same thing happened to my friend's daughter, she's been sick on and off for over three weeks.

amother
Yolk

Post Sat, Dec 25 2021, 7:53 pm
I was told this is one virus after the next it started with Covid his immune system is weak so he’s getting sick please give him vitamins to boost his immune system.

miracleshappen

Post Sat, Dec 25 2021, 7:59 pm
Just because you said ear is clogged-2 of my kids got ear infections a week after initial covid symptoms disappeared, which caused a fever. Once we gave them antibiotics for the ear infection they were fine. Have you checked for that?

amother
Fern

Post Sat, Dec 25 2021, 8:02 pm
Can you take him to an urgent care to be checked? They take covid patients in usually.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics