Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Am I the only one that sees this???
1  2  Next

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jan 09 2022, 9:02 am
ISRAEL: TEHILIM: Rav Gershon Edelstein Shlita, Ponivez Rosh Yeshiva, tested positive for COVID after receiving 4th vaccine dose on Thursday. Please Daven for Yerachmiel Gershon Ben Miriam.

We are seeing so many red flags. But yet they are continuing, why doesn’t anyone see it?? The vaccinations are making things worse!!

Congresswoman

Post Sun, Jan 09 2022, 9:06 am
Perhaps not better (in this case), but worse???
That’s just rhetoric.

amother
Electricblue

Post Sun, Jan 09 2022, 9:09 am
I see it- not the worse part but why the desperation to vaccinate our population and especially our healthy children? Why are so many people falling for this now??

ra_mom

Post Sun, Jan 09 2022, 9:10 am
Refuah Shelaima!

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jan 09 2022, 9:10 am
amother [ Electricblue ] wrote:
I see it- not the worse part but why the desperation to vaccinate our population and especially our healthy children? Why are so many people falling for this now??

There’s way more Covid now then before vaccinations!! And I know more people getting sick from the vaccine or with the vaccine then without.

amother
Dustypink

Post Sun, Jan 09 2022, 9:12 am
This world has gone insane. People just can't admit they were wrong and maybe this vaccine doesn't work so well.

amother
DarkOrange

Post Sun, Jan 09 2022, 9:13 am
Yes..you are the smartest... everyone else is dumb.

amother
Cobalt

Post Sun, Jan 09 2022, 9:23 am
So op you are proving your point by bringing anecdotal evidence of this one case. No, you probably heard of a few other cases. Why not look at the most important data and look at the hospitalizations and deaths? It's pretty clear that the majority of those in the hospital are unvaccinated.

Almost every single state in the US is reporting that the hospitalization rate is significantly higher among the unvaccinated. It's the height of ignorance to prove your point from a single case. Look at all the data please.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jan 09 2022, 9:25 am
amother [ Cobalt ] wrote:
So op you are proving your point by bringing anecdotal evidence of this one case. No, you probably heard of a few other cases. Why not look at the most important data and look at the hospitalizations and deaths? It's pretty clear that the majority of those in the hospital are unvaccinated.

Almost every single state in the US is reporting that the hospitalization rate is significantly higher among the unvaccinated. It's the height of ignorance to prove your point from a single case. Look at all the data please.

Nope I’ve been following it and it’s not higher among the unvaccinated. And I have been reading and reading this one big rav made it to the news cause he’s a rav but this is happening all over. Stop blaming the unvaccinated

amother
Cobalt

Post Sun, Jan 09 2022, 9:35 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Nope I’ve been following it and it’s not higher among the unvaccinated. And I have been reading and reading this one big rav made it to the news cause he’s a rav but this is happening all over. Stop blaming the unvaccinated

This is a pathetic and ridiculous conversation. You substantiated your point by bringing anecdotal evidence of this 1 case.

Now you say you've "been following" the data. You say "it's been happening all over". Well that's great. Seriously, this is childish. Maybe you're right. But can we please have an intelligent conversation and can you please PROVIDE DATA you're referring to that demonstrates that it's the vaccinated that are filling up hospitals?

amother
Electricblue

Post Sun, Jan 09 2022, 9:36 am
The people who don’t want to get vaccinated have become the scape goat of the pandemic
People want someone to hate and to blame, even Frum yidden who could use a reminder that this is all from hashem.
Last week the Canadian prime minister called out anti vaxxers as responsible for the pandemic not ending and then randomly added that they are all probably racists too.
Thanks you drug pushing black face wearing liar- thanks for ruining our country and keeping our kids locked out of school!

amother
Jade

Post Sun, Jan 09 2022, 9:47 am
I think there are two things to focus on 1 R Edelstein took the 4th vaccine as that is what he believed hashem wanted him to do. 2 Hashem decided to give him covid anyways. And the may or may not be the ultimate cure to this pandemic. My personal take from this current situation is that hashem wants me to start connecting to him more , rely on him , daven to him and place the focus of my life on him. I personally think he wants me vaccinated (bec. the gedolim I follow both publicly and personally told me to vaccinate,and the doctors he gave me (more than one) told me to do too) regardless of it helping with omicron or not. I also am sure that he wants me to stop making a division within us over this vaccine debate. I think the fight over this is actually worse than the vaccine itself (acc. to those who don't take it) I feel one of the purposes of the pandemic was to unite people together (like we saw all the chessed done at the beginning of the pandemic) and not to cause division.

amother
DarkOrange

Post Sun, Jan 09 2022, 9:48 am
[quote="amother [ Electricblue ]"]The people who don’t want to get vaccinated have become the scape goat of the pandemic
People want someone to hate and to blame, even Frum yidden who could use a reminder that this is all from hashem.
Last week the Canadian prime minister called out anti vaxxers as responsible for the pandemic not ending and then randomly added that they are all probably racists too.
Thanks you drug pushing black face wearing liar- thanks for ruining our country and keeping our kids locked out of school![/quote

Nasty name calling really helps bolster your case...not!!!

amother
Clematis

Post Sun, Jan 09 2022, 9:55 am
The people who don’t want to get vaccinated have become the scape goat of the pandemic
Thanks you drug pushing black face wearing liar- thanks for ruining our country and keeping our kids locked out of school!

Its scary to think that people voted for this guy and still believe that he cares about you.

amother
Electricblue

Post Sun, Jan 09 2022, 9:55 am
[quote="amother [ DarkOrange ]"]
Thanks you drug pushing black face wearing liar- thanks for ruining our country and keeping our kids locked out of school![/quote

Nasty name calling really helps bolster your case...not!!!

I’m sorry I got upset and called the Canadian prime minister a liar- his inconsistencies/dishonesty are well documented in the press. If you are a staunch supporter of his and I offended you I am sorry. Are you a Canadian Ima who has their children forced out of school more than any other country in the world? If you are then you can truly judge me for my upset.

amother
Clematis

Post Sun, Jan 09 2022, 10:00 am
amother [ Cobalt ] wrote:
This is a pathetic and ridiculous conversation. You substantiated your point by bringing anecdotal evidence of this 1 case.

Now you say you've "been following" the data. You say "it's been happening all over". Well that's great. Seriously, this is childish. Maybe you're right. But can we please have an intelligent conversation and can you please PROVIDE DATA you're referring to that demonstrates that it's the vaccinated that are filling up hospitals?

According to the NY Times, a man in India took 12 vaccines and it cured him of several ailments so clearly everyone should go out and take the vaccines, this way they will be healthy. The fact that vaccinated people are getting covid is irrelevant.

It feels like a competition by now, how many covid shots have you taken? And why arent you taking more?

Success10

Post Sun, Jan 09 2022, 10:00 am
It is very common for people to test positive soon after vaccinating. I used to think they were already a bit exposed to the virus right before or right after they vaxxed and the vax weakened their immune temporarily (but had not yet built up the necessary antibodies) and they got sick.

But now I'm wondering if it's possible that vaccinating can cause a false positive? Anyone know?

Either way, no one ever claimed that a vax would have any protective effect within a few days.

amother
Clematis

Post Sun, Jan 09 2022, 10:07 am
Success10 wrote:
It is very common for people to test positive soon after vaccinating. I used to think they were already a bit exposed to the virus right before or right after they vaxxed and the vax weakened their immune temporarily (but had not yet built up the necessary antibodies) and they got sick.

But now I'm wondering if it's possible that vaccinating can cause a false positive? Anyone know?

Either way, no one ever claimed that a vax would have any protective effect within a few days.

This was his fourth dose, the first three should have worked but didnt. And why call people unvaccinated if they are vaccinated? Say how many vaccines they got and how much time has passed since the last dose instead of just categorizing them as unvaxxed.

And can you tell us today how many shots it will take not to get covid? Because if you cant be specific then you are saying that we are being experimented on and I doubt anyone signed up to be part of this experiment. This is where long term studies would have come in handy.

mazelandbracha

Post Sun, Jan 09 2022, 10:11 am
amother [ Jade ] wrote:
I think there are two things to focus on 1 R Edelstein took the 4th vaccine as that is what he believed hashem wanted him to do. 2 Hashem decided to give him covid anyways. And the may or may not be the ultimate cure to this pandemic. My personal take from this current situation is that hashem wants me to start connecting to him more , rely on him , daven to him and place the focus of my life on him. I personally think he wants me vaccinated (bec. the gedolim I follow both publicly and personally told me to vaccinate,and the doctors he gave me (more than one) told me to do too) regardless of it helping with omicron or not. I also am sure that he wants me to stop making a division within us over this vaccine debate. I think the fight over this is actually worse than the vaccine itself (acc. to those who don't take it) I feel one of the purposes of the pandemic was to unite people together (like we saw all the chessed done at the beginning of the pandemic) and not to cause division.

THIS!!!!

amother
DarkOrange

Post Sun, Jan 09 2022, 10:18 am
I’m sorry I got upset and called the Canadian prime minister a liar- his inconsistencies/dishonesty are well documented in the press. If you are a staunch supporter of his and I offended you I am sorry. Are you a Canadian Ima who has their children forced out of school more than any other country in the world? If you are then you can truly judge me for my upset.

No..you didn't call him a liar..you childishly called him names..that's when you lose credibility...and your argument goes in one ear and out the ear..
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics