Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
BDE Bob Saget
Previous  1  2  3  Next

gold21

Post Sun, Jan 09 2022, 10:13 pm
fmt4 wrote:
But it’s totally not reaching to say he died because of the vaccine….
Seriously can his family bury him before people start with the ridiculous conspiracy theories?

Is it impossible for one to die of a vaccine?

gdgirl

Post Sun, Jan 09 2022, 10:15 pm
The problem is that even prior to the covid vaccines, there were people who randomly died with no known preexisting conditions. It’s very hard to establish causation…

amother
Mustard

Post Sun, Jan 09 2022, 10:16 pm
gdgirl wrote:
The problem is that even prior to the covid vaccines, there were people who randomly died with no known preexisting conditions. It’s very hard to establish causation…

Yeah, but c'mon, look at the numbers of people dropping dead now.

amother
Dahlia

Post Sun, Jan 09 2022, 10:30 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
He was found dead in his hotel room. He got the booster a few weeks ago and now he is dead. Of course they will hide the fact that it had nothing to do with the vaccine and that he died of "natural causes" but he was a healthy 65 year old man. Sad to hear about his death.

I am in the middle of watching Full House and am not sure how I feel about continuing watching it now. It might take a while to be comfortable enough to watch it. BDE (he was Jewish).

Unreal that you assume it must be the vaccine. Wow. Couldn’t have been anything else, right?

amother
Azalea

Post Sun, Jan 09 2022, 10:30 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I know several people who committed suicide, none of them were in middle of a comedy tour to provide entertainment to people. Your attack is unwarranted.

To be fair, people who seem perfectly happy on the outside do kill themselves sometimes.

That notwithstanding, with no sign of drugs, no bullet holes in his head, no noose around his neck, no suicide note, etc. I think this can be ruled out. As well as accidental overdose.

My money is on the rona vax.

amother
Dahlia

Post Sun, Jan 09 2022, 10:32 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I know several people who committed suicide, none of them were in middle of a comedy tour to provide entertainment to people. Your attack is unwarranted.

Was Robin Williams funny enough for you? Or did he die if the vaccine too? Please. Quit while yoire ahead (although already too late for that).

amother
Aconite

Post Sun, Jan 09 2022, 10:35 pm
So funny. In the beginning those who opposed the vaccine kept pointing out that anyone who died was blamed on covid.

Now they are literally doing the same thing with the vaccine.

Anything goes nowadays. Just twist it to fit your agenda.

amother
Chocolate

Post Sun, Jan 09 2022, 10:35 pm
amother [ Bergamot ] wrote:
I guess you didn’t know this

Or maybe it doesn’t bother you?

Weird I went to her Twitter account and this thread doesn’t exist…. Can you post the direct link?

amother
Alyssum

Post Sun, Jan 09 2022, 10:37 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
He was found dead in his hotel room. He got the booster a few weeks ago and now he is dead. Of course they will hide the fact that it had nothing to do with the vaccine and that he died of "natural causes" but he was a healthy 65 year old man. Sad to hear about his death.

I am in the middle of watching Full House and am not sure how I feel about continuing watching it now. It might take a while to be comfortable enough to watch it. BDE (he was Jewish).

Do you know for a fact that it was due to the vaccine ? No? In that case you can't speculate. You have no idea if he even got the vaccine ! Unfortunately people do die. Did people not die before the covid vaccine came out ? This is the most absurd thing I have ever heard.

amother
Alyssum

Post Sun, Jan 09 2022, 10:37 pm
amother [ Dahlia ] wrote:
Was Robin Williams funny enough for you? Or did he die if the vaccine too? Please. Quit while yoire ahead (although already too late for that).

Robin Williams obviously died from the covid vaccine .

amother
Alyssum

Post Sun, Jan 09 2022, 10:38 pm
amother [ Azalea ] wrote:
To be fair, people who seem perfectly happy on the outside do kill themselves sometimes.

That notwithstanding, with no sign of drugs, no bullet holes in his head, no noose around his neck, no suicide note, etc. I think this can be ruled out. As well as accidental overdose.

My money is on the rona vax.

Were you at the scene? Did you preform an autopsy on him ? Do you know his medical history?

lkwdgirl

Post Sun, Jan 09 2022, 10:38 pm
Why in the world does everything get turned and twisted to the vaccine. Unfortunately people die and it’s sad but why blame the vaccine.

amother
Honeysuckle

Post Sun, Jan 09 2022, 10:43 pm
lkwdgirl wrote:
Why in the world does everything get turned and twisted to the vaccine. Unfortunately people die and it’s sad but why blame the vaccine.

NO! ppl didn't die pre covid

pizza4

Post Sun, Jan 09 2022, 10:45 pm
Sounds like you all have stocks in the vaccine, defending it so vociferously. I can't count how many people I've seen post about getting the vaccine, booster, and then boom, unexplained death. But no, can't be the covid vaccine. Anything but that.

amother
Tuberose

Post Sun, Jan 09 2022, 10:56 pm
In a study comparing 6.4 million COVID-19 vaccine recipients with 4.6 million demographically similar unvaccinated persons, recipients of the Pfizer, Moderna or Janssen vaccines had lower non-COVID-19 mortality risk than did the unvaccinated comparison groups, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reported this week.

“There is no increased risk for mortality among COVID-19 vaccine recipients,” the authors said. “This finding reinforces the safety profile of currently approved COVID-19 vaccines in the United States.”

According to another study released this week by the CDC, adults under age 50 accounted for a larger proportion of patients hospitalized with COVID-19 after the delta variant became predominant, which the authors said was driven by the larger number of unvaccinated hospitalized patients in this age group.

https://www.aha.org/news/headl.....ients

gold21

Post Sun, Jan 09 2022, 11:07 pm
amother [ Alyssum ] wrote:
Do you know for a fact that it was due to the vaccine ? No? In that case you can't speculate. You have no idea if he even got the vaccine ! Unfortunately people do die. Did people not die before the covid vaccine came out ? This is the most absurd thing I have ever heard.

He did get vaccinated. He got boosted on Nov 21.

amother
Azalea

Post Sun, Jan 09 2022, 11:07 pm
Were you at the scene? Did you preform an autopsy on him ? Do you know his medical history?

If I were all jabbed up, I wouldn't want it to be true either. I understand your feelings.

gold21

Post Sun, Jan 09 2022, 11:09 pm
amother [ Tuberose ] wrote:
In a study comparing 6.4 million COVID-19 vaccine recipients with 4.6 million demographically similar unvaccinated persons, recipients of the Pfizer, Moderna or Janssen vaccines had lower non-COVID-19 mortality risk than did the unvaccinated comparison groups, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reported this week.

“There is no increased risk for mortality among COVID-19 vaccine recipients,” the authors said. “This finding reinforces the safety profile of currently approved COVID-19 vaccines in the United States.”

According to another study released this week by the CDC, adults under age 50 accounted for a larger proportion of patients hospitalized with COVID-19 after the delta variant became predominant, which the authors said was driven by the larger number of unvaccinated hospitalized patients in this age group.

I saw an interesting study on propaganda and why some take it at face value and some question it. Should I link?

lkwdgirl

Post Sun, Jan 09 2022, 11:11 pm
Robin Williams obviously died from the covid vaccine .
probably the ספק variant 😉😉😉
C:\fakepath\E1436ACB-A5DA-47DD-899E-960F4AB01119.jpeg

monkeymamma

Post Sun, Jan 09 2022, 11:11 pm
amother [ Tuberose ] wrote:

Where does this say that anyone died because of the vaccine? Because as far as we know no one dies of the vaccine (at least according to some posters on this thread) so how can you compare to unvaccinated people if no one dies of the vaccine?

And how does the booster affect whatever this is considering that no one dies of the vaccine and certainly no one dies after getting the booster (at least according to some posters on this thread)?

It would be interesting that the cdc actually admits that people died of the vaccine.
Page 2 of 3 Previous  1  2  3  Next Recent Topics