Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Tested positive for covid 10 weeks ago. Can I have it again?
Previous  1  2

amother
Heather

Post Sun, Jan 30 2022, 10:16 am
I don't know the direct answer @ OP
Refuah shelima - had covid abt 5 weeks ago and also pregnant BH - and no treatments were accessible.

But didn't the CDC say that a test can still be positive for a while after a person is infected even if the person recovered?

So a test may not be all that accurate,
Refuah shelima!

Probably best to ask doctor or ob how to proceed and follow their advice, hatzlacha!

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jan 30 2022, 1:26 pm
Just an update. I am BH negative. I must have a very bad cold. If anyone has a good remedy for a really bad sinus infection for a pregnant women I would be thrilled to hear! Thank you all!

amother
Daphne

Post Sun, Jan 30 2022, 4:15 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I had the monoclonal antibodies treatment 10 weeks ago due to pregnancy. What will I get now? Still pregnant BH.

I got the monoclal in October, and got covid again last week. Pregnant both times bh. Got the monoclal again, though it is a bit harder to get these days

Sparkle

Post Sun, Jan 30 2022, 4:55 pm
My friend's daughter had it early November, and just got it again 2 weeks ago. She tested negative in between, so she definitely had it twice.

imasinger

Post Sun, Jan 30 2022, 5:05 pm
Glad to hear the Covid test was negative. You should be able to take antibiotics while pregnant; talk to your OB.

Refuah sheleima, and bsha'ah tovah!

amother
Bone

Post Sun, Jan 30 2022, 7:04 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Hi. I trsted positive for covid 10 weeks ago (started with a cold then just lost of taste and smell). I'm experiencing the same thing again 10weels later. Could I have covid again?

You probably never got over it. I’m hearing from people having it draG on and on

amother
Blushpink

Post Sun, Jan 30 2022, 7:18 pm
Glad you found out whats going on Op.Thanks for the update!
Sounds pretty miserable even if not dangerous B"H. As I posted upthread, my dr said unlikely and best to test to get the right remedy IY"H.
Refuah shleimah!

amother
NeonPink

Post Wed, Feb 02 2022, 4:05 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I'm so frustrated. What can I due to prevent this? I had covid in March 2020, vaxxed in April, and now possibly have it for the 2x 10 weeks apart! I am really just upset. I mean the taste and smell effects are really just enough to totally take me to a next level of just being annoyed.

My family ALWAYS wears a mask, we keep our distance, we don't go to places unnecessarily, and we're all vaccinated properly. To our knowledge, we have NEVER had covid yet. Even my immunosuppressed child, so it's not possible that we all had it as asymptomatic.

If you heed the guidelines they actually help. It's about being diligent. It's not foolproof, I agree, but so much more than not can be prevented.

miami85

Post Wed, Feb 02 2022, 1:29 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I had the monoclonal antibodies treatment 10 weeks ago due to pregnancy. What will I get now? Still pregnant BH.

I had Delta while pregnant right after yom tov, and got monoclonal antibodies, I got a cold last week which tested positive for Covid-19, but it was just like a cold. I was better in 5 days.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics