Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women -> Work at Home Mothers
Sudshare

thatworn

Post Thu, Feb 03 2022, 9:38 am
I read an advert/interview type article about it and thought it sounded great for people who need. Then due to circumstances beyond my control, I find myself back to being a stay at home mum and homeschooling a bunch of children, B"H it is great bu kind of expensive. Should I become a sudstar? I am seriously considering it!!!!!!!!!!! Does anyone have experience with this kind of thing?

amother
NeonPink

Post Thu, Feb 03 2022, 10:14 am
I haven't heard of it before, but a brief review of the website suggests that it's an intriguing opportunity. A few questions to consider:

Will the pay adequately cover the cost of doing the laundry? Hot water, electric/gas, detergent, wear and tear on your machines...

How are disputes handled? What if stains don't come out, or something is damaged?

Will this use of your machines invalidate their warranty?

Do you have a real customer-service personality (or the ability to fake it)?

Do you have enough time to do enough work to make it worthwhile?

Are you disgusted by other people's messes?

I don't mean to dissuade you. Maybe you will answer these questions and find that it's a perfect fit.

amother
Smokey

Post Thu, Feb 03 2022, 10:23 am
I wrote a post about it a week or so ago here as I was wanting to try the service out. I did and I was happy. My family thinks I’m crazy and that it’s gross since I don’t know the sanitary conditions of who is washing my clothes! I was nervous when the person picked up my bags all our clothes would never be returned or damaged but it all came back perfectly. I know you aren’t looking to use the service but work for them. I don’t see how it could be very profitable. Best of luck if you do it.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Working Women -> Work at Home Mothers