Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women
LinkedIn Ladies & Men
Previous  1  2  3  4

amother
DarkPurple

Post Sun, Jan 01 2023, 4:39 pm

Woman of Valor

Post Sun, Jan 01 2023, 4:45 pm
amother DarkPurple wrote:
Basically crossed boundaries which no one ever should. The guilt eats away at me every moment, to the point I question the purpose of my existence.
It's never worth it.

Thank you for sharing. This is so important!

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jan 01 2023, 4:52 pm
Hi, I see this thread got bumped up.

Here is an update on my end. For starters I only post portfolio accomplishments.

And I only comment or like other posts if it is their work related accomplishment. Comments are generally congrats, way to go etc.

I don't ever comment or like someone elses personal post and I have blocked a few people who post cringe worthy content.

With the guidance of my rav and DH and thanks to this forum for crystalizing the Grey area for me this is the boundaries I put into place and I know that Hashem does not need me to be more 'out there' on LI in order to give me more parnassah..

amother
Pearl

Post Sun, Jan 01 2023, 9:07 pm
amother Amaranthus wrote:
Would love to hear how you get leads through whatsapp groups, how do you find these groups? My industry is geared specficially for B2B... would love to find more opportunities

There's WhatsApp groups for every industry, it's hard to find but I asked a bunch of people in my niche and they shared some links. Now I'm in a bunch, I interact in there, respond to job posts etc. You build up a reputation over time.

amother
Amaranthus

Post Mon, Jan 02 2023, 12:52 pm
amother Pearl wrote:
There's WhatsApp groups for every industry, it's hard to find but I asked a bunch of people in my niche and they shared some links. Now I'm in a bunch, I interact in there, respond to job posts etc. You build up a reputation over time.

Can I ask you what you do?

I do business funding/ business loans - SBA loans, lines of credit, supply chain financing, equipment financing etc...
Would love to join some whatsapp groups...
Thanks so much for your help

amother
Chocolate

Post Mon, Jan 02 2023, 1:45 pm
I find WhatsApp group a lot more cringe. I dont need everyone having my phone number. Linked In s meant for professional use. I never comment on anyones post. unless it's someone I really know and I press the congrats button for a new job or accomplishment listed. I dont feel like I have to "work at" being only professional, really doesnt interest me not to.

WhatsApp is way too heimish.

amother
Amaranthus

Post Mon, Jan 02 2023, 3:10 pm
amother Chocolate wrote:
I find WhatsApp group a lot more cringe. I dont need everyone having my phone number. Linked In s meant for professional use. I never comment on anyones post. unless it's someone I really know and I press the congrats button for a new job or accomplishment listed. I dont feel like I have to "work at" being only professional, really doesnt interest me not to.

WhatsApp is way too heimish.

I have whatsapp business. Its on my computer. I use it strictly for business purposes. To me I use it very professionally only for business purposes and I only use it during business hours.. To me its not cringe, I think its what you make of it. I don't own a smartphone and not busy whatsapping awhole day. I only got whatsapp on computer bec after having a impossible time getting ahold of some ppl, I installed this and they instantly responded. I see this is the way of communication for alot of business owners.
Page 4 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4 Recent Topics