Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
Quality stroller

amother
OP

Post Mon, Mar 21 2022, 5:45 pm
So I really didn’t want a doona, but I’m getting one.
Anyone have recommendations of what stroller to get in addition? Plan to use the doona similar to how I would use a snap and go - any recommendations for what my main stroller will be

jd1212

Post Mon, Mar 21 2022, 5:49 pm
What do you want in particular in a stroller? Best push, lightweight, storage, price, etc.
We have uppababy cruz 2018 and have been happy with it. Beautiful push, like an SUV in the snow, though storage is hard to access when using the bassinet. Bought it and the bassinet new opened box on eBay and saved some money. The newest uppababy cruz has very minor changes and is heavier and more expensive.

Mail

Post Mon, Mar 21 2022, 5:50 pm
Bugaboo strollers are great. I like the bee, lynxx, and fox model. Depending on how bulky/easy push you want it to be.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Mar 21 2022, 5:52 pm
jd1212 wrote:
What do you want in particular in a stroller? Best push, lightweight, storage, price, etc.
We have uppababy cruz 2018 and have been happy with it. Beautiful push, like an SUV in the snow, though storage is hard to access when using the bassinet. Bought it and the bassinet new opened box on eBay and saved some money. The newest uppababy cruz has very minor changes and is heavier and more expensive.

As I’m being gifted the car seat - likely am the most flexible on price (although would prefer not to spend too much) would like lightweight, good storage

amother
OP

Post Mon, Mar 21 2022, 5:53 pm
Mail wrote:
Bugaboo strollers are great. I like the bee, lynxx, and fox model. Depending on how bulky/easy push you want it to be.

Would prefer not so much bulk - I feel like the bungaboo is bulky for what it is

happy chick

Post Mon, Mar 21 2022, 6:07 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Would prefer not so much bulk - I feel like the bungaboo is bulky for what it is

I love the bee. Using it 10+ yrs, now need to get a new one. It's lightweight, but sturdy enough. Not too bulky either. I got it for my first cuz we were living in a small apt with tight space, but I love it so never went for anything bigger. Basket doesn't have amazing space, but good enough for small errands.

amother
Blushpink

Post Mon, Mar 21 2022, 6:30 pm
I got the cybex ez so. It's amazing pushes great has storage and folds really small. Love it. Totally recommend it.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics