Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Teen shopping

keepsmiling

Post Wed, Mar 23 2022, 10:30 am
My oldest dd is 13, and I feel like I have no idea what and how to shop for her. I want her to feel comfortable among her peers, I want her to feel good in whatever she wears. I'm new to the teen shopping stuff, and I know it's the season now but it's so much pressure for me to shop.
What are teens wearing? Where's the best place to shop? How many clothes do teens need? ....
Any help would be so appreciated.

First Lady

Post Wed, Mar 23 2022, 11:48 am
Online or in-store?
Where are you located?

keepsmiling

Post Wed, Mar 23 2022, 11:53 am
Either one. Nline is good, or in store, I'm in Montreal, but anywhere in NY NJ is good too. Also like what style do u get for 13 year old.

amother
Acacia

Post Wed, Mar 23 2022, 11:55 am
Junees is a great place to start.

keepsmiling

Post Wed, Mar 23 2022, 11:57 am
I checked it out, but was getting so overwhelmed. How do I know what to get her?

amother
Maple

Post Wed, Mar 23 2022, 2:04 pm
Maybe it's easier if you would go in person so you can see what style looks good on her, what she likes etc to give you an idea.

Prints are in.

Lollipop in Montreal has up to date stuff to start out with. Junees sells some of their things.
You need an approximate idea of what you're looking for to shop online otherwise it'll be super overwhelming for you.

keepsmiling

Post Wed, Mar 23 2022, 3:01 pm
amother [ Maple ] wrote:
Maybe it's easier if you would go in person so you can see what style looks good on her, what she likes etc to give you an idea.

Prints are in.

Lollipop in Montreal has up to date stuff to start out with. Junees sells some of their things.
You need an approximate idea of what you're looking for to shop online otherwise it'll be super overwhelming for you.

I find that Lollipop's stuff are very fitted and although she's thin she feels so self conscious in their stuff.

I just want her to feel comfortable, especially cause she'll be going to camp.

amother
Bellflower

Post Wed, Mar 23 2022, 3:03 pm
I dont live near you, but at that age it would be best to try on. You could order petitclair.com and return. Look at measurements.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics