Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
I can’t be the only one
1  2  Next

amother
OP

Post Sun, Mar 27 2022, 7:03 pm
When someone asks for links for clothing, sometimes I really can’t believe people actually wear the links they share.
Or put them on their children.

amother
Peachpuff

Post Sun, Mar 27 2022, 7:10 pm
Ohh I totally agree!

amother
Denim

Post Sun, Mar 27 2022, 7:18 pm
Who said they do?
People try to help others according to what they asked for. No one ever said they only link stuff they’d wear!

Genius

Post Sun, Mar 27 2022, 7:21 pm
So many things in stores leave me scratching my head. But this is part of being human. We all have our tastes and preferences. Gives life color, literally.

amother
Violet

Post Sun, Mar 27 2022, 8:24 pm
And here I thought you were going to post that you can’t believe that people spend the time to post link to help others who they likely don’t know!

amother
Phlox

Post Sun, Mar 27 2022, 8:31 pm
Same! Gd forgive me.

amother
NeonYellow

Post Sun, Mar 27 2022, 8:47 pm
I totally feel the same. It also seems to be a disproportionate percentage of clothing that is really out of style🙈

amother
OP

Post Sun, Mar 27 2022, 8:55 pm
amother [ Violet ] wrote:
And here I thought you were going to post that you can’t believe that people spend the time to post link to help others who they likely don’t know!

That too!

amother
Tan

Post Sun, Mar 27 2022, 8:58 pm
OP can you give an example?
I thought most links were actually good and just wanna make sure that I'm not completely out of style lol

amother
Emerald

Post Sun, Mar 27 2022, 9:09 pm
Can you just let people be and stop criticizing? They’re only trying o help, and your comments might make some ladies hesitate to post links in the future.

amother
Brown

Post Sun, Mar 27 2022, 9:11 pm
its a conspiracy to get others to buy out of date clothing for themselves and their children, so I look better. (kidding, kidding, kidding. I never post links anyway) lol.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Mar 27 2022, 9:13 pm
amother [ Emerald ] wrote:
Can you just let people be and stop criticizing? They’re only trying o help, and your comments might make some ladies hesitate to post links in the future.

Whoa!! Who’s criticizing? We’re all going to have different styles and what you like may be ugly to me and what I think is gorgeous may be hideous to you. It’s the way of the world

amother
OP

Post Sun, Mar 27 2022, 9:15 pm
amother [ Tan ] wrote:
OP can you give an example?
I thought most links were actually good and just wanna make sure that I'm not completely out of style lol

No way! Who said what I like is in style? I may be the one hating the new styles. (I’m not, but what makes one better than the other)

No offense intended in this thread at all. Just marveling how different tastes can be. That’s all.
Harmless conversation

Crookshanks

Post Mon, Mar 28 2022, 11:25 pm
It's funny to read this thread. I generally only post links that I'll wear, but I'll post some things I won't wear since I don't know if the person who wants links cares if it's only current styles or not. So I'll post some older style things that fit their other requirements. But there's enough stuff for kids that I only post the really cute things that I would buy myself.

amother
Currant

Post Tue, Mar 29 2022, 12:20 am
I'm so not gonna post Iinks now that I know that. I never have but technically would.

amother
Denim

Post Tue, Mar 29 2022, 12:24 am
amother [ Currant ] wrote:
I'm so not gonna post Iinks now that I know that. I never have but technically would.

Please don’t keep back from posting. I asked for links today on a different thread and they were super helpful. Even if 95% people appreciate it it’s still worth it. And even those links that are not my taste are so appreciated for the effort of the one posting! It’s such a chesed to post links when imas ask for them. I’ve literally ordered stuff straight off links posted here. And this thread is really in poor taste! We need to show hakaros hatov to those who do us a favor and not the opposite.

amother
Mimosa

Post Tue, Mar 29 2022, 12:36 am
What's the point of this thread? If you don't like it don't buy it. People take their time out to help others and you have to comment negatively about it? How does it affect you?

amother
Seashell

Post Tue, Mar 29 2022, 1:20 am
I agree with the person that said this post is just in bad taste. Everyone has different tastes. Everyone like the same things it would be really boring. Some things people post are really great and I really order and some things are just not my taste. But it is super helpful and people post. People should never be made fun of for posting something.

naomi2

Post Tue, Mar 29 2022, 8:29 am
It's just chit chat people. She isn't singling anyone out to make fun

mommy3b2c

Post Tue, Mar 29 2022, 8:31 am
amother [ Violet ] wrote:

Me too . I thought she was recognizing the selflessness of others . Why do I always think
The best of people ? 🤷‍♀️😂
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics