Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Passport with Photos in Monsey

amother
OP

Post Fri, May 06 2022, 11:37 am
Not Expedited. Where's best place to do this? Does anyone have recent experience? I scheduled an appointment at a post office online, but they called to tell me they don't do it anymore. Now I'm not sure if I can trust the booking system for other USPS locations....and time is getting tight.

amother
Gladiolus

Post Fri, May 06 2022, 11:52 am
Following. I don’t need expedited but want to just get it done and no one seems to do it anymore

amother
Fuchsia

Post Fri, May 06 2022, 1:00 pm
Just did it at the Rockland county clerk office in New City. Very easy process. I got an appointment easily and filled out the forms ahead of time. The whole thing took less than 15 minutes. 845-638-5075.

ez-pass

Post Fri, May 06 2022, 1:05 pm
Courthouse in new city is best.

amother
Black

Post Fri, May 06 2022, 2:25 pm
I live in Monsey and did it in KJ. Worth the 30 minute drive. The process was so simple and easy and we got them a few weeks later.

amother
Crocus

Post Fri, May 06 2022, 2:34 pm
Courthouse in New City is great.
I have gone to the post Office in the Palisades Mall which was terrific also I was in and out in 15 minutes and they do photos. I booked a Sunday appointment and it was great because my son did not have to take off from your yeshiva. But it’s very hard to get a Sunday appointment you have to be lucky.
The website says that the post office in Monsey does passports but they have not done it in many many years and they never updated their website. Not knowing my son made an appointment for there and then he went there and they said they don’t do it anymore which I was really mad about.

amother
Fuchsia

Post Fri, May 06 2022, 2:46 pm
amother [ Crocus ] wrote:
Courthouse in New City is great.
I have gone to the post Office in the Palisades Mall which was terrific also I was in and out in 15 minutes and they do photos. I booked a Sunday appointment and it was great because my son did not have to take off from your yeshiva. But it’s very hard to get a Sunday appointment you have to be lucky.
The website says that the post office in Monsey does passports but they have not done it in many many years and they never updated their website. Not knowing my son made an appointment for there and then he went there and they said they don’t do it anymore which I was really mad about.

I listed the number for the office in the courthouse building above. I did a Friday afternoon appointment, also no time missed from work. Good to know about the post office in the mall.

overworked

Post Fri, May 06 2022, 3:02 pm
amother [ Fuchsia ] wrote:
Just did it at the Rockland county clerk office in New City. Very easy process. I got an appointment easily and filled out the forms ahead of time. The whole thing took less than 15 minutes. 845-638-5075.

just did it on chol homoed was litterly out in 10 min including taking the pictures

amother
Daylily

Post Sat, May 07 2022, 12:18 pm
I did it in the post office in the palisades mall

amother
OP

Post Sun, May 08 2022, 7:34 am
amother [ Fuchsia ] wrote:

Do they take photos as well?

amother
Puce

Post Sun, May 08 2022, 8:39 am
Which post office did you schedule for?
I did it a couple of months ago in Monsey post office. They did photos too. I filled out forms online beforehand, came in with ready forms, and it didn't take long at all.

peekaboo

Post Sun, May 08 2022, 8:50 am
I also did it in the post office in the palisades mall. Had a very smooth experience

amother
Fuchsia

Post Sun, May 08 2022, 8:51 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Do they take photos as well?

Yes.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries