Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating
Chedarim/school girls in Linden NJ

amother
OP

Post Mon, May 16 2022, 2:13 pm
Hi everyone
To everyone who lives there , where do you send your boys and girls ? What are the chedarim avail ? And girls schools? We are chassidish but definitely more on the open/more modern side
Can you please help me ? Got no idea what’s available there ? Do people send their kids into BP?

amother
Opal

Post Wed, Jul 27 2022, 12:25 pm
Same!! Can anyone explain what the school is like? Do they accept & are nice to chasidish- open minded- Mabe a bit more modern-not cut out ,box type-but serious
Snd fo they allow mothers driving?
(Both-school & Cheder)

amother
Linen

Post Tue, Aug 30 2022, 2:01 pm
Initially the community was very excepting however its definitely leaning more and more towards insular Chassidish. So far the school has not made an issue about mothers driving as far as I know however they are definitely not excepting everyone and giving a hard time for mothers with smartphones, even filtered ones.
There are buses every day to BP where lots of people still send. Staten Island is also pretty close with Car pool options. for preschool Hillside has a Chabad school, Yaldei Menachem, where some people have sent to but they are more expensive then other Chassidish Schools.
there are definitely some modern Chassidish families living in Linden but the school might give you a hard time.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating