Home

Have you ever?
  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20  Next  Last >>
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> The Social Scene -> Games


View latest: 24h 48h 72h

Rugelech




 
 
 
 

Post Mon, Jun 13 2022, 2:43 am
This is a new game.
The instructions are very simple.
You answer the question. If it is yes, you can comment on it if you want. If it is no you write the next question.

I will start.

Have you ever sleepwalked?
Back to top

simcha4




 
 
 
 

Post Mon, Jun 13 2022, 6:42 am
Rugelech wrote:
This is a new game.
The instructions are very simple.
You answer the question. If it is yes, you can comment on it if you want. If it is no you write the next question.

I will start.

Have you ever sleepwalked?


No, b'H.

Have you ever stepped barefoot into a puddle of smashed eggs?
Back to top

happytobemom




 
 
 
 

Post Mon, Jun 13 2022, 9:42 am
simcha4 wrote:
No, b'H.

Have you ever stepped barefoot into a puddle of smashed eggs?

No, b"H!

Have you ever rode an elephant? (I have!)
Back to top

Rugelech




 
 
 
 

Post Mon, Jun 13 2022, 9:55 am
No I have never ridden on an elephant.


Have you ever won a big amount of money on the lottery?
Back to top

tweety1




 
 
 
 

Post Mon, Jun 13 2022, 10:04 am
No.

Pushed 2 single carriages at once?
Back to top

LK1




 
 
 
 

Post Mon, Jun 13 2022, 10:05 am
No although that would be nice.

Have you ever been a stay at home mom?
Back to top

North Star




 
 
 
 

Post Mon, Jun 13 2022, 10:08 am
Yes, B”H

Have you ever mopped the floor while nursing a baby?
Back to top

Rugelech




 
 
 
 

Post Mon, Jun 13 2022, 3:53 pm
I don't think so.

Have you ever been to China?
Back to top

tweety1




 
 
 
 

Post Mon, Jun 13 2022, 5:59 pm
Rugelech wrote:
I don't think so.

Have you ever been to China?

No.

Have you ever been stuck in a bathroom because of a broken knob?
Back to top

DreamerForever




 
 
 
 

Post Mon, Jun 13 2022, 6:11 pm
tweety1 wrote:
No.

Have you ever been stuck in a bathroom because of a broken knob?


Yes I have, more than once. And the feeling of being trapped takes you right back to being 5 years old; and convinced you will stay there for life Surprised

Have you ever run a marathon?
Back to top

birdie1




 
 
 
 

Post Mon, Jun 13 2022, 6:34 pm
dreamerforever wrote:
Yes I have, more than once. And the feeling of being trapped takes you right back to being 5 years old; and convinced you will stay there for life Surprised

Have you ever run a marathon?


No.

Have you ever locked yourself out of the house and crawled in through a window?
Back to top

simcha4




 
 
 
 

Post Mon, Jun 13 2022, 7:47 pm
birdie1 wrote:
No.

Have you ever locked yourself out of the house and crawled in through a window?


No! Smile

Have you ever trained to travel to the Moon?
Back to top

happytobemom




 
 
 
 

Post Mon, Jun 13 2022, 9:07 pm
simcha4 wrote:
No! Smile

Have you ever trained to travel to the Moon?

No!

Have you ever written a book?
Back to top

GLUE




 
 
 
 

Post Mon, Jun 13 2022, 9:24 pm
happytobemom wrote:
No!

Have you ever written a book?


A real book no something just for my kids yes

Have you ever swing on a swing with your kid?
Back to top

flowerpower




 
 
 
 

Post Mon, Jun 13 2022, 9:30 pm
Yes. Many times. I probably swung more as an adult than a kid.


Have you ever burnt supper?
Back to top

simcha4




 
 
 
 

Post Mon, Jun 13 2022, 9:45 pm
flowerpower wrote:
Yes. Many times. I probably swung more as an adult than a kid.


Have you ever burnt supper?


When I was newly married and trying out my culinary skills Confused

Have you ever had a cockroach run over your foot?
Back to top

imafriend




 
 
 
 

Post Mon, Jun 13 2022, 9:52 pm
No.
I had a mouse run over my foot. I ran. Tripped. Fell. And lost my brand new permanent front tooth.

Did you ever break your nose?
Back to top

Surrendered




 
 
 
 

Post Mon, Jun 13 2022, 9:57 pm
No, but my DH did.

Did you ever scream when you saw a bug?
Back to top

Rising




 
 
 
 

Post Mon, Jun 13 2022, 10:02 pm
Surrendered wrote:
No, but my DH did.

Did you ever scream when you saw a bug?


Yes, of course!

Did you ever wear mismatched shoes by mistake?
Back to top

Blessing1




 
 
 
 

Post Mon, Jun 13 2022, 10:08 pm
No, I did not.

Have you ever sent an awkward/embarrassing
text to the wrong person?
Back to top
Page 1 of 20   1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20  Next  Last >> Recent Topics

View latest: 24h 48h 72h


Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> The Social Scene -> Games