Home

Have you ever?
  Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 18, 19, 20  Next  Last >>
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> The Social Scene -> Games


View latest: 24h 48h 72h

singleagain




 
 
 
 

Post Tue, Oct 25 2022, 10:48 pm
I wrote something for a newspaper once


Have you ever been totally at lost for a thing to put for the how you have of have you ever question
Back to top

GLUE




 
 
 
 

Post Wed, Oct 26 2022, 12:41 am
singleagain wrote:
I wrote something for a newspaper once


Have you ever been totally at lost for a thing to put for the how you have of have you ever question


Sometimes I have an answer that I would but down but don't because I can not think of a question

Have you ever been in a traffic jam caused by rubber necking?
Back to top

singleagain




 
 
 
 

Post Wed, Oct 26 2022, 8:09 am
Too many times to count

Have you ever gone ziplining?
Back to top

birdie1




 
 
 
 

Post Wed, Oct 26 2022, 9:45 am
singleagain wrote:
Too many times to count

Have you ever gone ziplining?


Never. My fearless kids did though.

Have you ever gone to the beach by yourself?
Back to top

happytobemom




 
 
 
 

Post Wed, Oct 26 2022, 5:00 pm
birdie1 wrote:
Never. My fearless kids did though.

Have you ever gone to the beach by yourself?

Yes. I try to do that every summer. Greatest thing ever.

Have you ever gotten stuck on a roller coaster that stopped mid-ride?
Back to top

birdie1




 
 
 
 

Post Wed, Oct 26 2022, 10:14 pm
happytobemom wrote:
Yes. I try to do that every summer. Greatest thing ever.

Have you ever gotten stuck on a roller coaster that stopped mid-ride?


Gosh no!

Have you ever flown with an expired ID?
Back to top

happytobemom




 
 
 
 

Post Wed, Oct 26 2022, 10:14 pm
birdie1 wrote:
Gosh no!

Have you ever flown with an expired ID?

No

Have you ever been on the way to the airport and realized you left your passport at home?
Back to top

Beauty123




 
 
 
 

Post Wed, Oct 26 2022, 10:16 pm
happytobemom wrote:
No

Have you ever been on the way to the airport and realized you left your passport at home?


No

Have you ever been to Dubai?
Back to top

happytobemom




 
 
 
 

Post Wed, Oct 26 2022, 10:21 pm
Beauty123 wrote:
No

Have you ever been to Dubai?

No.

Have you ever thought about going into a completely different profession/career than you are in?
Back to top

singleagain




 
 
 
 

Post Wed, Oct 26 2022, 10:25 pm
Does being in 5th grade and considering being a teacher for a short while count because I did. But then shortly after that, probably by 6th grade, I realized that if I have one piece of homework to do for the teacher, the teacher has 20 pieces of homework to grade and then I realized I don't want to be a teacher


Have you ever worked in customer service
Back to top

happytobemom




 
 
 
 

Post Sat, Oct 29 2022, 11:14 pm
singleagain wrote:

Have you ever worked in customer service

No.

Have you ever showed up to a wedding and realized it was the wrong night?
Back to top

birdie1




 
 
 
 

Post Sun, Oct 30 2022, 8:22 pm
happytobemom wrote:
No.

Have you ever showed up to a wedding and realized it was the wrong night?


No! Omg did u?

Have you ever been in an ambulance?
Back to top

happytobemom




 
 
 
 

Post Sun, Oct 30 2022, 10:04 pm
birdie1 wrote:
No! Omg did u?

Have you ever been in an ambulance?

Yes to both!
When I was newly married I went to a wedding where I just knew the kallah's sister. They were from out of town but got married in Lakewood, so I went to say mazel tov. I didn't realize right away, because I wasn't expecting to know anyone. But then I saw someone I knew and said hi, we shmoozed and then she asked, "You know 'Sara'"? I said "no, I know the kallah's sister, 'Leah'." Then I got confused, knowing that the kallah's name was 'Esti'. I knew for sure I was in the right hall, so I got into my car, called my husband, and asked him to check the invitation for the wedding date - it was the next night!!

I was once taken by ambulance to the hospital with my son who was wheezing terribly, he did that often when he was little and we knew what to do, but this time he could barely breath and nothing we did would ease it. Baruch Hashem we were home within a few hours.

Oh, and I just remembered the time I was taken once for myself also, we thought I had an appendicitis which was very complicated because I was expecting... Ended up being a terrible stomach virus and dehydration BH!!!!

Sorry for the rambling!

Have you ever been saved/escaped from a fire through a window?
Back to top

birdie1




 
 
 
 

Post Mon, Oct 31 2022, 6:27 pm
happytobemom wrote:
Yes to both!
When I was newly married I went to a wedding where I just knew the kallah's sister. They were from out of town but got married in Lakewood, so I went to say mazel tov. I didn't realize right away, because I wasn't expecting to know anyone. But then I saw someone I knew and said hi, we shmoozed and then she asked, "You know 'Sara'"? I said "no, I know the kallah's sister, 'Leah'." Then I got confused, knowing that the kallah's name was 'Esti'. I knew for sure I was in the right hall, so I got into my car, called my husband, and asked him to check the invitation for the wedding date - it was the next night!!

I was once taken by ambulance to the hospital with my son who was wheezing terribly, he did that often when he was little and we knew what to do, but this time he could barely breath and nothing we did would ease it. Baruch Hashem we were home within a few hours.

Oh, and I just remembered the time I was taken once for myself also, we thought I had an appendicitis which was very complicated because I was expecting... Ended up being a terrible stomach virus and dehydration BH!!!!

Sorry for the rambling!

Have you ever been saved/escaped from a fire through a window?


Wow! I also experienced terrible wheezing with my son. Ended up in the hospital with pneumonia for a few days.

No BH. I did escape a burning building once though.

Have you ever witnessed a home invasion?
Back to top

happytobemom




 
 
 
 

Post Mon, Oct 31 2022, 10:14 pm
birdie1 wrote:
Wow! I also experienced terrible wheezing with my son. Ended up in the hospital with pneumonia for a few days.

No BH. I did escape a burning building once though.

Have you ever witnessed a home invasion?

B"H No

Have you ever me someone you knew from years ago, maybe from school or camp, weren't friends with then, and became good friends as adults?
Back to top

happytobemom




 
 
 
 

Post Sat, Nov 19 2022, 10:03 pm
Have you ever jumped on a trampoline as an adult?
Back to top

birdie1




 
 
 
 

Post Sun, Nov 20 2022, 6:27 pm
happytobemom wrote:
Have you ever jumped on a trampoline as an adult?


Yes. And it was fun!

Have you ever built a sand castle as an adult?
Back to top

happytobemom




 
 
 
 

Post Sun, Nov 20 2022, 9:17 pm
birdie1 wrote:
Yes. And it was fun!

Have you ever built a sand castle as an adult?

Same Smile

Well, not a real big sand castle, but small bits of castle with my kids, yes!
(and that was fun too!)

Have you ever been together with thousands of Jews?
Back to top

birdie1




 
 
 
 

Post Mon, Nov 21 2022, 5:15 pm
happytobemom wrote:
Same Smile

Well, not a real big sand castle, but small bits of castle with my kids, yes!
(and that was fun too!)

Have you ever been together with thousands of Jews?


Yes.

Have you ever been up for 24 hours?
Back to top

happytobemom




 
 
 
 

Post Wed, Nov 23 2022, 12:01 am
birdie1 wrote:
Yes.

Have you ever been up for 24 hours?

Yes. Not fun!

Have you ever flown internationally by yourself?
Back to top
Page 19 of 20   Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 18, 19, 20  Next  Last >> Recent Topics

View latest: 24h 48h 72h


Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> The Social Scene -> Games