Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
Imafather
  Previous  1  2  3 10  11  12  Next

amother
Geranium

Post Tue, Jun 21 2022, 2:13 pm
Night of the Ladies tech gathering-

Babysitting tips for men

Aurora

Post Tue, Jun 21 2022, 2:26 pm
Why is my pregnant wife just falling asleep on the couch at night?

amother
Snapdragon

Post Tue, Jun 21 2022, 2:26 pm
Thisisnotmyreal wrote:
Dw waxed "down there" and I couldn't care less!!

I’m laughing so hard as I’m the OP who posted that!

amother
Snapdragon

Post Tue, Jun 21 2022, 2:30 pm
Dw left food for me to heat up after work…how do you use a microwave?
Time sensitive…

amother
Seagreen

Post Tue, Jun 21 2022, 2:39 pm
wife wants to buy a new sofa. Why does she need to spend $$$, just put a couch cover over the old one to cover the holes and the duck tape.

zohar

Post Tue, Jun 21 2022, 3:25 pm
We need a list of forums and sub forums:

Crypto. (Sub forums of different types of crypto)
Credit cards
Auto
Elon Musk
Sports
Fantasy football
Chess

Sub forums under recipes:
Cholent
Smoking meats
Charcuterie
Grilling

Medical:
Sleep apnea
Athletes foot
Gout
How to quit smoking

Home:
DIY
Lawn care
Refinancing

Tech

Travel

*I don't think there will be as much discussion re wife and kids

boymom

Post Tue, Jun 21 2022, 3:45 pm
Aurora wrote:
Why is my pregnant wife just falling asleep on the couch at night?

Oish something must be wrong with her!!! She might need medical attention. When that happened to my wife she had a GROWTH in her stomach! And it kept getting bigger and bigger. It took 9 months to resolve the issue!!!!

Chickensoupprof

Post Thu, Jun 30 2022, 5:36 pm
I asked DW what was wrong she said ''nothing'' I asked again and she said ''nothing'' but angerly. I'm now petrified with fear on the couch stairing in front of me one bad move and she might scream at me.

BH Yom Yom

Post Thu, Jun 30 2022, 7:45 pm
Chickensoupprof wrote:
I asked DW what was wrong she said ''nothing'' I asked again and she said ''nothing'' but angerly. I'm now petrified with fear on the couch stairing in front of me one bad move and she might scream at me.

Whoa dude, same. I mentioned I was going to head out for beers with the guys for like six hours Thursday afternoon and evening—all she has to do is cook for Shabbos, oh and put the kids to bed. Oh and she has to do prep for her teaching job the next day—and she seemed upset but just said, “Fine,” and then stomped off. I asked what’s wrong and she kept saying “nothing.” So then I asked if she wants me to skip beers this week (sometimes she wants that, like on mikvah night) and she said, “Do what you want.” So I went out and when I got back, she kept glaring at me, but when I asked what’s wrong, she said, “nothing.” Seriously, why are women so hard to understand?

amother
Nemesia

Post Thu, Jun 30 2022, 7:47 pm
BestZeidy: Gas prices keep going up and Joe Biden ain't gonna do nothing about it.

amother
Nemesia

Post Thu, Jun 30 2022, 7:48 pm
DHJeannette- Finally a black woman as SCOTUS!

amother
Nemesia

Post Thu, Jun 30 2022, 7:49 pm
My wife is complaining that she needs to make supper for the week that she goes upstate! Does she want me start looking for another woman??

GLUE

Post Fri, Jul 01 2022, 10:24 am
We are going on vacation and my DW wants me to take my 6 year old to men's swimming, why can't he go with the women?

Chickensoupprof

Post Mon, Aug 22 2022, 2:53 pm
Went with my shtreimel to the streimelmacher. I have to add more hair he charges me 500 is this fair?

4g01o

Post Mon, Aug 22 2022, 3:07 pm
Help!
My wife wants to shop already for the kids for the winter. I have no money left from summer vacation, do we really have to buy it all now, in August?

Dw refuses to wait, she said things will go out of stock. Do your wives say the same?
Maybe we can all try to encourage our wives to wait until the sales?

Chickensoupprof

Post Mon, Aug 22 2022, 3:26 pm
Fab4 wrote:
Help!
My wife wants to shop already for the kids for the winter. I have no money left from summer vacation, do we really have to buy it all now, in August?

Dw refuses to wait, she said things will go out of stock. Do your wives say the same?
Maybe we can all try to encourage our wives to wait until the sales?

I feel the same, the packages of Alispecials and Alipicks are coming but the half of the children can wear their older sibling clothes just fine but DW doesn’t want to speak of it, soon I need to go to accessory world to buy the right colour of bows

4g01o

Post Mon, Aug 22 2022, 3:29 pm
Chickensoupprof wrote:
I feel the same, the packages of Alispecials and Alipicks are coming but the half of the children can wear their older sibling clothes just fine but DW doesn’t want to speak of it, soon I need to go to accessory world to buy the right colour of bows

Yes exactly, I forgot about the tights and bows Sad and the garage stuffed full of old clothing from my older kids. What's wrong with them? Why did dw keep them, if she's not going to use anyway?!

amother
Lightpink

Post Mon, Aug 22 2022, 4:10 pm
DW asked if I can warm up the food in the fridge for supper while she's out finishing her errands.
Anyone know if the chicken needs to be covered?
And at which temperature?
Please!! It's time sensitive!!

amother
Daylily

Post Mon, Aug 22 2022, 4:17 pm
Chickensoupprof wrote:
Went with my shtreimel to the streimelmacher. I have to add more hair he charges me 500 is this fair?

They charge 200-300 just for a wash and set over here.
I’m not in the mood of doing it for my bils wedding, but my wife says I have to.

amother
Wallflower

Post Mon, Aug 22 2022, 4:20 pm
LOL imafather or not but anyone saw the post about looking for something to put my hat on? made me think I was on the wrong site for a minute.
Page 11 of 12   Previous  1  2  3 10  11  12  Next Recent Topics