Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
1% of Americans are so vax-injured they cannot work
Previous  1  2  3

flowerpower

Post Tue, Jun 21 2022, 11:05 pm
amother [ Chicory ] wrote:
Skeptical. Where are these 2m people who are too injured to work? How come I don't know them?

I met a woman( not jewish none republican) that got crazy side effects after the second jab. She had to stop working since..

amother
Tealblue

Post Tue, Jun 21 2022, 11:13 pm
amother [ RosePink ] wrote:
The long term studies with the control groups should have been done properly before forcing people to take the covid vaccine. Unfortunately, the control group was unblinded (I believe after six months so there were no real studies on this vaccine) so now anyone who didnt take the vaccine is part of the control group. The question is, are the unvaccinted people getting illnesses or dying at the same rate as the people who have recieved the covid vaccine (this is why its important to know if someone is vaccinated and why are you embarrassed to say you are vaccinated if you believe it helps you?)?

Never said I’m embarrassed. I just don’t think it’s proper for people to put all the blame on one thing. Over 99% of people who died were exposed to water, either by inhalation or swallowing or touching. Does that mean water is deadly? Not for the average person.
From what I’ve read, unvaccinated people are dying at higher levels. And they’re hospitalized more. I personally believe that broadcasting positivity rates isn’t very helpful, there are other numbers that tell a better picture.

amother
RosePink

Post Tue, Jun 21 2022, 11:19 pm
amother [ Tealblue ] wrote:
Never said I’m embarrassed. I just don’t think it’s proper for people to put all the blame on one thing. Over 99% of people who died were exposed to water, either by inhalation or swallowing or touching. Does that mean water is deadly? Not for the average person.
From what I’ve read, unvaccinated people are dying at higher levels. And they’re hospitalized more. I personally believe that broadcasting positivity rates isn’t very helpful, there are other numbers that tell a better picture.

Where did you read that at this point, unvaccinated people are dying or hospitalized at a higher level since the vaccine came out? Or do you mean that they counted all the people who were hospitalized or died before the vaccine came out while also disregarding the amount of vaccinated people who were injured or died after taking the vaccine?
And yes, we need to know if someone who was injured or just dropped dead got the vaccine so we know what is going on (because we are sadly all part of the experiment at this point and the unvaccinated people are in the control group so we need to what the rate of injuries/death is between the groups, not including the rate of unvaccinated people who were hospitalized or died before the vaccine came out).

amother
Viola

Post Tue, Jun 21 2022, 11:27 pm
amother [ Mocha ] wrote:

And how do you even compare a vaccine that has been around for tens of years to a brand new vaccine that doesn't even prevent what it's supposed to?

The flu vaccine is actually a new vaccine every year. It's developed based on which strains of influenza are hypothesized to be predominant in the coming year (hence why some years it is more effective than others).

Also vaccines lower transmission rates, so while it doesn't "prevent" COVID it can definitely help lessen the spread. If someone with the shot gets COVID, generally it helps lessen the symptoms than if one had COVID without the shot. Viruses transfer themselves from one host to another through things like sneezing and coughing, so reducing the severity or frequency of symptoms (by way of vaccine) can ultimately help slow transmission.

It's the same with the flu vaccine. Flu vaccine doesn't ensure that you won't catch the flu. It will, however, hopefully lessen the severity of the illness should one catch it (and therefore help slow the spread since you're less likely to spread germs around with fewer symptoms)

amother
RosePink

Post Tue, Jun 21 2022, 11:52 pm
amother [ Viola ] wrote:
The flu vaccine is actually a new vaccine every year. It's developed based on which strains of influenza are hypothesized to be predominant in the coming year (hence why some years it is more effective than others).

Also vaccines lower transmission rates, so while it doesn't "prevent" COVID it can definitely help lessen the spread. If someone with the shot gets COVID, generally it helps lessen the symptoms than if one had COVID without the shot. Viruses transfer themselves from one host to another through things like sneezing and coughing, so reducing the severity or frequency of symptoms (by way of vaccine) can ultimately help slow transmission.

It's the same with the flu vaccine. Flu vaccine doesn't ensure that you won't catch the flu. It will, however, hopefully lessen the severity of the illness should one catch it (and therefore help slow the spread since you're less likely to spread germs around with fewer symptoms)

The flu vaccine may be a new strain every year but its not a new technology that has never been used on humans before like the covid vaccine so its not comparable.

But how does the covid vaccine "lessen the symptoms" when many people were asymptomatic in the first place? And how does it "slow transmission" if its based on antibodies which many people got naturally without the vaccine? If its only based on antibodies, then why werent people tested for antibodies to see if they actually need to take the vaccine or if their bodies developed enough antibodes to not have to add additional artifical antibodies that could potential hurt them if they receive to much of it which seems to be happening now with all the boosters that people are getting without bothering to test if they have sufficient antibodies without the vaccine?

ChossidMom

Post Wed, Jun 22 2022, 3:53 am
amother [ Tealblue ] wrote:
I don’t know anyone who was fired from their job for not getting vaccinated. Do you? Not that you heard of someone’s neighbor’s sister-in-law’s uncle’s cousin’s brother’s best friend. People I know either got tested or took the vaccine. Their personal choice.
Their is also herd immunity, maybe if enough people got vaccinated than covid would go away like measles or other diseases. I don’t know. I’m not HaShem or a Navi.

People were forced to vaccinate to keep their jobs.
This includes pilots (and now we all need to be nervous about flying because bad things are happening and pilots are speaking out).
Testing was not always an option and even where it was, it wasn't really doable. Too costly for people.
My friend in Brooklyn was forced to vaccinate by the City of NY Board of Education and now she is having surgery after surgery on her head. Can anyone prove that it is from the shot? No. But in medicine, when you introduce a foreign substance into someone's body, you FIRST look at this as the possible cause. Except with the Covid vaccine. With that - there is absolutely NO CONNECTION right off the bat. Why? Because.
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics