Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Chossidmom's Spam Thread of Covid Vaccine Info - welcome
  Previous  1  2  3 19  20  21 44  45  46  Next

ChossidMom

Post Tue, Sep 06 2022, 11:57 pm
Hatzola covid shot campaign gets fact checked

https://rumble.com/v1hkrx7-hat......html

ChossidMom

Post Wed, Sep 07 2022, 6:23 pm
As a key player in the battle for Medical Freedom, I'd like to draw your attention to a time sensitive matter, and a cause through which we're trying to unite a message across the various networks and platforms of "new media". Major airline pilot Josh Yoder called for a concerted effort towards uniting the various streams of information as we continue to navigate this new media landscape, and he's absolutely right.

Dr. Henry Ealy has until Monday to file a response to the motion to dismiss that was filed by Rachelle Walensky and others at the health agencies. Dr. Ealy's case is a petition for a Special Grand Jury to investigate the named defendants individually for federal criminal fraud. He's trying to get one million US citizens to sign a petition of support for him to present to the court with his response.

Can you please join the effort to create a united message to support this cause? The Govt/Pharma media machine has an advantage of united messaging across all fronts. New media is doing a fantastic job at pushing back, and we'd like to create a momentum that centers around this very specific, 1 minute call to action that can make a big impact on the direction of this battle.

I wrote up a summary of the situation here: https://etana.substack.com/p/d.....ility

Feel free to use it, or create your own style of post that points to the importance of the petition, and the importance of standing united in the face of evil.

Thank you!
Etana Hecht

ChossidMom

Post Thu, Sep 08 2022, 5:31 am
Testimony:
A year ago today, my husband, a hospital RN, got his 3rd quack - the B. Previously healthy and vibrant, he began complaining of “feeling strange”, severe exhaustion, napping every day when he never napped his whole life AND needing me to nap with him, short episodes of breathlessness. He had a heart work up and full physical two weeks prior the quack B. Three weeks later, in September 29, he left for his 12 hour nursing shift at USA hospital in Mobile al and three hours and forty-five minutes later the ER department called and told me that he was in patients room when he became weak and went to nurses station. A co worker wheeled him to ER in a wheelchair. While in triage, he seized and died. Coroners report: cause: natural causes. Contributing factors: myocarditis, pericarditis, arterial hemo blockages, enlarged heart, arterialschlerosis (lesionsin arteries) going to liver and kidneys. All known quack side effects. No accountability. No compensation or support! This was him one month prior to death, a week before the d@mned quack.

ChossidMom

Post Thu, Sep 08 2022, 5:33 am
Another one:
My brother-in-law passed away today for no apparent reason.
2 young daughters.

amother
Gladiolus

Post Thu, Sep 08 2022, 6:09 am
Thanks for the updates.
K'siva v'Chasima to everyone!

amother
Cobalt

Post Thu, Sep 08 2022, 8:04 am
ChossidMom wrote:
Another one:
My brother-in-law passed away today for no apparent reason.
2 young daughters.

Oh no. BDE. My dad also dropped dead when I was 6. Sorry for your loss.

ChossidMom

Post Sat, Sep 10 2022, 6:25 pm
amother Cobalt wrote:
Oh no. BDE. My dad also dropped dead when I was 6. Sorry for your loss.

Thank you. It's not me B"H. I am posting quotes from a "Died Suddenly" group on Facebook.

Here is another one from just now:

Last year I asked my boss if they were going to make it mandatory to get the🥕for work because if they do I will quit. He asked me why won't I get one. I told him "because it kills you". He laughed at me and said "I've have 2 and I'm still alive!"
2 weeks later he stroked out and died. Mid 40's.

ChossidMom

Post Sat, Sep 10 2022, 7:10 pm
From the Died Suddenly group:

Ex (due to marriage break up) niece gave birth to twins last year.
One died at birth, the other 2 months later! 😩

amother
Molasses

Post Sat, Sep 10 2022, 11:13 pm
I saw a post about the words either created or redefined over the past 2 1/2 years.

How to make a Mockery of the Medical and Scientific field:

Or

Question this to be a bad guy in the 2020's:

1, New term-Asymptomatic infection- bce unheard of/ we don't test someone without symptoms/ they have immunity or cross immunity/ or faulty test,

2, Redefined-Vaccine- bce to introduce into the body ..to produce immunity to specific disease, now- to stimulate immune response against diseases (now eating a blueberry is also a vaccine)

3, New term-Breakthrough infection- bce non sterilizing leaky vaccine

4, New term-Hybrid immunity-a load of **** , I mean the way to convince those with natural immunity that taking the vaccine will raise profits, I mean increase their immunity by .00000001% according to creative tailored study

5, New term-undervaccinated - you do not have the right number of vaccines to satisfy pharma

6, New term - mild myocarditis- oxymoron really, it is extremely serious and majority have long term consequences.

7, New term- Sudden Adult Death Syndrome- How many times you heard this term since 2021 divided by how many times you heard this term before 2021. Undefined.

Thoughts?

ChossidMom

Post Sun, Sep 11 2022, 4:12 am
More from "Died Suddenly":

I am a mammographer from St. Louis, MO. Let me tell you, this 📈 in cancers is REAL!!!
I have seen so many reoccurances on patients that were GOOD last year, some very large and aggressive cancers, many patients are survivors that have OTHER cancers now, and the number of positives has gone up overall.
I also have a coworker that is at least 🥕🥕, had breast cancer in late 2018 with no positive nodes. She has a reoccurance in her lymph nodes on the side of her original cancer. She ONLY requested an MRI because she was so freaked out about all crazy stuff we have seen lately. So, surgery, chemo and radiation is in her immediate future.
It is sooo difficult right now working there with all this stuff going on and NO ONE sees the correlation! I am the only 🚫🥕 in the entire department, including ALL of my rads! I have no one I can talk to! 🥺😭

ChossidMom

Post Sun, Sep 11 2022, 5:25 am
Dr. Shoemaker in this 4 min. video. Double blind placebo trial of covid vax in kids+data from real world use= results devastating. Stats released by British government, hiding for months in plain sight-shows jabbed kids (10 - 14) have 82 times higher death rate.

https://rumble.com/v1hl9y3-dr-......html

amother
Gladiolus

Post Sun, Sep 11 2022, 6:35 am
amother Molasses wrote:
I saw a post about the words either created or redefined over the past 2 1/2 years.

How to make a Mockery of the Medical and Scientific field:

Or

Question this to be a bad guy in the 2020's:

1, New term-Asymptomatic infection- bce unheard of/ we don't test someone without symptoms/ they have immunity or cross immunity/ or faulty test,

2, Redefined-Vaccine- bce to introduce into the body ..to produce immunity to specific disease, now- to stimulate immune response against diseases (now eating a blueberry is also a vaccine)

3, New term-Breakthrough infection- bce non sterilizing leaky vaccine

4, New term-Hybrid immunity-a load of **** , I mean the way to convince those with natural immunity that taking the vaccine will raise profits, I mean increase their immunity by .00000001% according to creative tailored study

5, New term-undervaccinated - you do not have the right number of vaccines to satisfy pharma

6, New term - mild myocarditis- oxymoron really, it is extremely serious and majority have long term consequences.

7, New term- Sudden Adult Death Syndrome- How many times you heard this term since 2021 divided by how many times you heard this term before 2021. Undefined.

Thoughts?

Totally agree Molasses it is this type of groupthink narrative propaganda censoring push that tipped me off that something was WRONG

amother
Molasses

Post Sun, Sep 11 2022, 4:57 pm
On Dr Drew there was a part interviewing Dr Kelly Victory about latest data on efficacy and specifically in young adults. I don't know how to share it.

amother
Cobalt

Post Sun, Sep 11 2022, 5:03 pm
ChossidMom wrote:
From the Died Suddenly group:

Ex (due to marriage break up) niece gave birth to twins last year.
One died at birth, the other 2 months later! 😩

They vaxxed the babies??!!!

ChossidMom

Post Sun, Sep 11 2022, 5:12 pm
As a key player in the battle for Medical Freedom, I'd like to draw your attention to a time sensitive matter, and a cause through which we're trying to unite a message across the various networks and platforms of "new media". Major airline pilot Josh Yoder called for a concerted effort towards uniting the various streams of information as we continue to navigate this new media landscape, and he's absolutely right.

Dr. Henry Ealy has until Monday to file a response to the motion to dismiss that was filed by Rachelle Walensky and others at the health agencies. Dr. Ealy's case is a petition for a Special Grand Jury to investigate the named defendants individually for federal criminal fraud. He's trying to get one million US citizens to sign a petition of support for him to present to the court with his response.

Can you please join the effort to create a united message to support this cause? The Govt/Pharma media machine has an advantage of united messaging across all fronts. New media is doing a fantastic job at pushing back, and we'd like to create a momentum that centers around this very specific, 1 minute call to action that can make a big impact on the direction of this battle.

I wrote up a summary of the situation here: https://etana.substack.com/p/d.....ility

Feel free to use it, or create your own style of post that points to the importance of the petition, and the importance of standing united in the face of evil.

Thank you!
Etana Hecht

ChossidMom

Post Sun, Sep 11 2022, 5:29 pm
amother Cobalt wrote:
They vaxxed the babies??!!!

I assume the mom was vaxed. Not the babies.

fleetwood

Post Sun, Sep 11 2022, 5:30 pm
ChossidMom wrote:
I assume the mom was vaxed. Not the babies.

You assume? You don't know?

I'm not trying to be annoying..but I thought the point of that group was people hurt by the vaccine.

ChossidMom

Post Mon, Sep 12 2022, 4:49 am
Another testimony:
Hi Everyone and thank you for accepting me as a member. My brother got both 🥕and after the second one his lungs started to fill up when he laid down to sleep so he started to sleep in a recliner. He also would get out of breath just going to get the mail which was about 50 feet round trip and legs would swell up. Went for tests and they wanted to operate on his heart. They opted for a very strong water pill first which is working so far but at some point the dr may have to go with plan B since a heavy water pill can have him lose too much potassium and have issues from that. He was 66 when that happened but said he would still do it again to be safe. He also felt anyone not drinking the juice should be forced to stay inside so we had to stop all contact. He was even glad that my husband had to leave his job because he wouldn't get it. We were lucky to a point because my husband was 70 and retired. We are living tight but juice free.
One friend took the first 🥕 and all of her health issues magnified and got really sick. Even needed a motorized wheelchair due to her failing health and she lives in a 2 room apartment. Claimed she got sick because the juice was cleansing her body of disease and this was a good sign. Took the second one and got even worse. Then got 3 followups and each time got really sick and claimed it was her body cleansing itself. She now is trying to breathe with 1/2 lung which was there prior to drinking the juice but got a lot worse after. She is also on state aide and they have refused to authorize her getting oxygen so now she is home bound. She is 75 now and I am not sure how much time she has left.
Another friend got both and after the second one she ended up in the hospital the next day. Her health issues have also increased and medications she was on before with no issues are not working and the dr's have to try out new ones on her. She has refused to get any more. She is 70. Her husband got really sick after his second drink as well.
Not sure how either of them will do over the next year or so but I do pray for them. Still shocked that my brother wanted me locked upon a permanent basis just so he can go out without worrying about getting sick even though he knew he could get sick from a fellow juicer. SMH and glad I cut all ties

ChossidMom

Post Mon, Sep 12 2022, 4:52 am
Yet another:
Working in the float pool as an RN in WA state at a large hospital, North Seattle. Fired for no 🥕 last fall, another facility. Just spent the last two days floating to a neuro surgical floor. I track how many carrots my patients have eaten, and do my own case study, if you will. 99% of the patients have eaten 2 to 4 🥕. Neuro floor was an eye opener. I can't be specific because of hippa but seems like a lot going on including massive strokes- (patients go on hospice so debilitating), lots of new onset seizures, large tumors being surgically removed from people's heads, I've never seen so many hemorrhagic strokes in my 17 years of nursing. SPINAL ABCESSES AND TUMORS!! 🤯 on non drug abusers. Young men in their fifties and sixties having stroke like symptoms but no stroke. Blamed on migraines or seizures. Have the medical professionals here noticed the uptick in altered mental status and falls happening? When I float to the ortho floor, that's what I see but on 60 year olds. (Dizzy?) Haven't begun to touch on the cardiac situations I've been seeing. My head explodes every time I read the stories here because it is EXACTLY what I see daily on my job!!! I did tell my patient the other day as I was discharging him, "don't eat any more carrots" He had eaten two and had new onset AFIB with RVR, and new heart failure. This site has given me a boldness to speak the truth to people. I've been fired once what can they do to me? Most other people I work with seem oblivious or numb, or just don't give a care what happens to the innocents who do this 🥕on their doctors advice. Most have had a carrot or two themselves. I feel small and helpless in this fight, and maybe some would say, why bother, or "you can't make a difference" but each and every starfish I pick up and throw back into the sea, I can say, "it made a difference to that ONE" Lord help us make a difference!

ChossidMom

Post Mon, Sep 12 2022, 4:55 am
28 gym member aneurysm, dead
37 mom at church school, sudden death
40s area pastor, heart attack, dead
70 mom of high school friend, sudden death
40s teacher from home town, sudden death while teaching
Teenage daughter of acquaintance, tremors
10 mom’s friend’s niece, seizures
40s husband’s family friend, basketball sized tumor wrapped on spine, still alive
40s husband’s family friend, vaginal cancer
60s husband’s aunt, chest pains, irregular beats
30s mom from mom’s group, unexplained fatigue all summer, couldn’t do anything or go anywhere
30s mom’s friend’s daughter inlaw’s brother, myocarditis, may need heart transplant
2 of my mom’s neighbors had strokes, 1 dead
That’s not even all. I can’t confirm carrots on all of these but on most of them. They’re all suspicious though. Never heard of all these things prior.
Page 20 of 46   Previous  1  2  3 19  20  21 44  45  46  Next Recent Topics