Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
Chossidmom's thread about childhood vaccines
  1  2  3  25  26  27  Next

ChossidMom

Post Tue, Jun 27 2023, 6:00 am
Let me just preface this by saying that I received and gave my kids all the vaccines.
I was a dutiful visitor at Tipat Chalav and my kids received all the shots.
The last three years have caused me to be more wary and less trusting of the system. I decided to look into it.
It doesn't look good.
Didn't take much to find out that no vaccine has ever been in a clinical trial with a real placebo. That was a bombshell.
Yesterday I watched the film Vaxxed II where they discuss Vaxxed I (which was censored) and show how Del Bigtree took a bus all over the United States, interviewing parents of vaccine injured children. What a heartbreaking movie. How many children were destroyed by the MMR and others. Gardisil is a big one too. Paralyzed teens and turned their brains to mush.
I was shocked. The cases of autism that happened after vaccination. The SIDS that occurred in the first year (always after vaccination).
And the slew of doctors who discussed how their unvaccinated patients are WAY healthier than the vaccinated ones. Shocking, shocking, shocking.
Here is a link to Vaxxed II. It's from before Covid btw.
This is a life changing film.
https://rumble.com/v2dvj90-vax......html

I will limit vaccine discussions to this thread so as not to make anyone mad. Whoever wants to skip over this and stick with the system that is supposed to look out for the public's benefit, but who just may be powered by greed, is welcome to avoid this thread. I will bli neder keep bringing information that is super important. We should be investing at least as much time deciding what goes in to our children's bodies as we invest in choosing a baby carriage.
By the way, RFK Jr. is doing a superb job of bringing this topic to the forefront but he is heavily censored because of this.

amother
Chocolate

Post Tue, Jun 27 2023, 6:34 am
ChossidMom wrote:
Let me just preface this by saying that I received and gave my kids all the vaccines.
I was a dutiful visitor at Tipat Chalav and my kids received all the shots.
The last three years have caused me to be more wary and less trusting of the system. I decided to look into it.
It doesn't look good.
Didn't take much to find out that no vaccine has ever been in a clinical trial with a real placebo. That was a bombshell.
Yesterday I watched the film Vaxxed II where they discuss Vaxxed I (which was censored) and show how Del Bigtree took a bus all over the United States, interviewing parents of vaccine injured children. What a heartbreaking movie. How many children were destroyed by the MMR and others. Gardisil is a big one too. Paralyzed teens and turned their brains to mush.
I was shocked. The cases of autism that happened after vaccination. The SIDS that occurred in the first year (always after vaccination).
And the slew of doctors who discussed how their unvaccinated patients are WAY healthier than the vaccinated ones. Shocking, shocking, shocking.
Here is a link to Vaxxed II. It's from before Covid btw.
This is a life changing film.
https://rumble.com/v2dvj90-vax......html

I will limit vaccine discussions to this thread so as not to make anyone mad. Whoever wants to skip over this and stick with the system that is supposed to look out for the public's benefit, but who just may be powered by greed, is welcome to avoid this thread. I will bli neder keep bringing information that is super important. We should be investing at least as much time deciding what goes in to our children's bodies as we invest in choosing a baby carriage.
By the way, RFK Jr. is doing a superb job of bringing this topic to the forefront but he is heavily censored because of this.

Thank you chossidmom. Looking forward to what you will be putting on here and happy to add what I know.

I was also a very provax person before cvd, although I did appreciate natural medicine and I always like to spread out my children’s schedule.

Cvd made me question everything and wow is there hidden info out there and suppressed information. It’s very scary.

amother
Brunette

Post Tue, Jun 27 2023, 6:42 am
Thank you, chossid mom.

All my children are vaxxed. I used to trust everything the doctors recommended. Since covid, not anymore. I'm very interested in learning more.

amother
Magenta

Post Tue, Jun 27 2023, 6:43 am
Start by listening to the podcast “a shot in the dark”.
Unbelievable information.

amother
NeonBlue

Post Tue, Jun 27 2023, 6:47 am
Is there any vaccines that are worth getting?
Why do insurances cover?

amother
Latte

Post Tue, Jun 27 2023, 6:50 am
What do you recommend for whooping cough toddler and older child have it. Its going around heavily in our school. My unvaccinated kids probably caught from the other kids, I am happy that they will have immunity but its taking long to get rid of it.

ChossidMom

Post Tue, Jun 27 2023, 6:50 am
amother Magenta wrote:
Start by listening to the podcast “a shot in the dark”.
Unbelievable information.

Where is this and how do we find it?

amother
Hunter

Post Tue, Jun 27 2023, 7:25 am
My kids were all vaxxed and some still got whooping cough.

agree with posters upthread

the last few years covid really opened my eyes and made me not trust the CDC WHO etc as they killed their own credibility
drs. say what they are taught and generally follow top down

well intentioned but were proven wrong about a lot the last few years R"L

thank you chossid mom

gardasil oy don't even get me started so sad

ChossidMom

Post Tue, Jun 27 2023, 7:50 am
Proof: author of #1 paper showing no link between vaccines and autism is corrupt
Key paper showing no link between vaccines and autism fatally flawed.

https://stevekirsch.substack.c.....email

ChossidMom

Post Tue, Jun 27 2023, 8:20 am
From Steve Kirsch:

Open in app or online
James Lyons-Weiler challenges Professor Martin Kulldorff on vaccines and autism
Here's a private email between JLW and MK. Quoted with permission. I thought you'd find it enlightening to see how science works.
Executive summary
Martin Kulldorff believes it is settled science that the MMR vaccine doesn’t cause autism. He’s wrong.

Here’s an email that fellow scientists James Lyons-Weiler sent him. JLW is an expert on autism. For example, he wrote this book on autism.

In his email, JLW points out that MK got it wrong.

https://stevekirsch.substack.c.....email

Mommyg8

Post Tue, Jun 27 2023, 8:29 am
I really liked this book:

https://www.amazon.com/Dissolv.....r=8-1

"Dissolving Illusions" by Dr. Suzanne Humphries

She goes through some of the history of vaccines and adds her own experiences as a practicing doctor. I think this is a must read for everybody.

Mommyg8

Post Tue, Jun 27 2023, 8:34 am
Those of you in the United States should be aware that the US gives more vaccines than any other country. Have so many vaccines combined been actually tested? And are we healthier than other countries that give less vaccines? Of course, the answer to both is no.

The CDC is a political organization, so obviously much of what they say may have a political bias. Even so, you can read some of the side effects of some commonly administered vaccines on their website. You may be greatly shocked as to what they actually ADMIT to (keeping in mind that what they actually admit is only the tip of the iceberg).

ChossidMom

Post Tue, Jun 27 2023, 8:37 am
Vaxxed: the Movie

https://rumble.com/v2npdg2-vax......html

amother
Aster

Post Tue, Jun 27 2023, 8:42 am
Listen to this podcast
https://open.spotify.com/episo.....qcDzA

PinkFridge

Post Tue, Jun 27 2023, 8:47 am
Mommyg8 wrote:
Those of you in the United States should be aware that the US gives more vaccines than any other country. Have so many vaccines combined been actually tested? And are we healthier than other countries that give less vaccines? Of course, the answer to both is no.

The CDC is a political organization, so obviously much of what they say may have a political bias. Even so, you can read some of the side effects of some commonly administered vaccines on their website. You may be greatly shocked as to what they actually ADMIT to (keeping in mind that what they actually admit is only the tip of the iceberg).

They also give in clusters. That's my question: What about a more or less complete, but staggered schedule?

ChossidMom

Post Tue, Jun 27 2023, 8:49 am
amother Aster wrote:
Listen to this podcast
https://open.spotify.com/episo.....qcDzA

Oh man! It's 3 hours long!

ChossidMom

Post Tue, Jun 27 2023, 8:52 am
By the way, this video of Dr. Larry Palevsky, pediatrician is a MUST watch. And it's not 3 hours long lol. It's only 22 minutes. Please watch this. He is such a voice of fact and reason.

https://rumble.com/ve0g5f-dr-l......html
Dr. Larry Palevsky is a NYS licensed pediatrician who utilizes a holistic approach to children’s wellness and illness. Dr. Palevsky received his medical degree from the NYU School of Medicine in 1987, completed a three-year pediatric residency at The Mount Sinai Hospital in NYC in 1990, and served as a pediatric fellow in the ambulatory care out-patient department at Bellevue Hospital, NYC, from 1990-1991.
Since 1991, his clinical experience includes working in pediatric emergency and intensive care medicine, in-patient, and out-patient pediatric medicine, neonatal intensive care medicine, newborn and delivery room medicine, and conventional, holistic and integrative pediatric private practice. Dr. Palevsky is on the American Board of Integrative Holistic Medicine.

ChossidMom

Post Tue, Jun 27 2023, 8:56 am
Dr. Paul Thomas, pediatrician - less than 2 minute video. About 97% of SIDS cases the week AFTER a vaccine.
Why the week after and not the week before?
https://rumble.com/v29qgja-dr.......html

amother
Iris

Post Tue, Jun 27 2023, 8:59 am
amother Latte wrote:
What do you recommend for whooping cough toddler and older child have it. Its going around heavily in our school. My unvaccinated kids probably caught from the other kids, I am happy that they will have immunity but its taking long to get rid of it.

Lipospheric vitamin c packets. Helped my kids tremendously. Let me know if you need the link. Reg vitamin c is not the same.

ChossidMom

Post Tue, Jun 27 2023, 9:00 am
6 minute video of Dr. Paul Thomas, pediatrician, speaking a couple of months ago and presenting his data comparing children who took their childhood vaccines VS his patients who didn't. The data is unbelievable. The vaxxed chidren in his practice had many more doc visits with ear infections, allergies, eye infections, respiratory infections etc.
https://rumble.com/v2kmfa4-dr.......html
Page 1 of 27   1  2  3  25  26  27  Next Recent Topics