Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
I want to open a playgroup
Previous  1  2

amother
Burntblack

Post Thu, Jul 07 2022, 10:52 am
amother [ DarkPurple ] wrote:
this thread is depressing
I paid $360/month this year for a large group no lunch included but snacks/drinks/diapers are included

Wow. I used to pay $900 a month and where I am now it's 1200 a month. Not Lakewood. But apparently we have better numbers

amother
Babypink

Post Thu, Jul 07 2022, 12:49 pm
How would you transport two year olds? You would have to have enough car seats...

I laugh how 9:15 is considered early and people might need that instead of 9:30 to get to work. Does no one in this city start working at 9? I never understood it. Dh starts at 9 so he can’t do any drop offs, and I wah and took this specific job because they were okay with a 10 am starting time, but that’s can’t possibly be the case for everyone!

I’m paying around 425 this coming year for younger 2, 9:20-3:15. Not a small group.

moms123

Post Thu, Jul 07 2022, 2:30 pm
I also desperately need a playgroup for my 2 year old for next year.
What is "out of the area"? I'm willing to travel if the hours are good- preferably 9-3 or longer

amother
Coffee

Post Thu, Jul 07 2022, 6:19 pm
Right now there's a shortage of playgroup in our town.
Any good, warm and responsible morah could fill up if she doesn't have crazy rules/accommodations.
I don't see how transportation would work at that age. Just doing 6 stops and put 6 children in car seats would take forever. Kids would be cranky before getting there! Smile
Bagless drop off is a nice plus but ppl won't pay a lot of extra money for this service! Or chose you over someone else because of it.
You need very good references of families you worked for in the past and charge a normal amount and you'll get a group iy'h!!!
(Signed: a playgroup morah in lakewood for the last 25 years!)

amother
Smokey

Post Fri, Jul 08 2022, 8:43 am
amother [ Coffee ] wrote:
Any good, warm and responsible morah could fill up if she doesn't have crazy rules/accommodations.
I don't see how transportation would work at that age. Just doing 6 stops and put 6 children in car seats would take forever. Kids would be cranky before getting there! Smile
Bagless drop off is a nice plus but ppl won't pay a lot of extra money for this service! Or chose you over someone else because of it.
You need very good references of families you worked for in the past and charge a normal amount and you'll get a group iy'h!!!
Today's normal can easily be over $550.

amother
Lemonlime

Post Fri, Jul 08 2022, 9:50 am
Wow! Lakewood is so cheap. Monsey where I live used to be that I paid $350 from 9:00 to 3:30. Years ago. Now I am paying $800 from 9:00 to 4:00. Most play groups in Muncie are a lot right now. However, a play group going till 2:15 or 2:45 would not help. Most people. Only people who don't work could do those hours. Most people I know need a playgirl going at least till 3:00 better if it's till 4:00.

amother
PlumPink

Post Fri, Jul 08 2022, 9:53 am
amother [ Coffee ] wrote:
People are sending to brand new moros without experience for that age.

amother
Cerulean

Post Fri, Jul 08 2022, 10:03 am
OP, can you please share where you are located?

amother
Oxfordblue

Post Fri, Jul 08 2022, 10:10 am
amother [ DarkPurple ] wrote:
this thread is depressing
I paid $360/month this year for a large group no lunch included but snacks/drinks/diapers are included

Was it a Chessed? How was she making money while supplying diapers that’s literally unheard of.

amother
Smokey

Post Fri, Jul 08 2022, 11:25 am
amother [ Oxfordblue ] wrote:
Was it a Chessed? How was she making money while supplying diapers that’s literally unheard of.
Thumbs Up
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries