Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Chicken pox
1  2  Next

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jul 11 2022, 6:49 am
Hi, my kids are all fully vaccinated besides for the varicella vaccine. for genetic reasons they can not get the vaccine and need natural immunity. Some of my kids already had chicken pox BH.
If anyone has a kid with chicken pox and can host me with my son for 10 minutes so my son should be exposed to the chicken pox, it will be a chessed which only Hashem can repay. I live in OOT but will travel almost anywhere for the opportunity to catch it.
Please contact me at nurseryboysclass@gmail.com Tizku Lmitzvot!
Please, I beg that this should not turn into a anti vax thread.. I appreciate it!

amother
Puce

Post Mon, Jul 11 2022, 6:54 am
What kind of genetic reasons? That sounds so interesting!

GLUE

Post Mon, Jul 11 2022, 4:02 pm
Maybe there is some way you could meet the person who posted this thread

https://www.imamother.com/foru.....76296

amother
Milk

Post Mon, Jul 11 2022, 4:49 pm
GLUE wrote:

I'm that op. I would never ever do that even if you pay me. How do I know who this kid will be around and who it will effect? Going to a drs office is one thing but intentionally?? Someone's missing brains.

amother
Calendula

Post Mon, Jul 11 2022, 4:58 pm
amother [ Milk ] wrote:
I'm that op. I would never ever do that even if you pay me. How do I know who this kid will be around and who it will effect? Going to a drs office is one thing but intentionally?? Someone's missing brains.

Absolutely obnoxious and as a mother who intentionally exposed her children to chicken pox (with my doctor's ok) I take offense!

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jul 11 2022, 5:12 pm
amother [ Calendula ] wrote:
Absolutely obnoxious and as a mother who intentionally exposed her children to chicken pox (with my doctor's ok) I take offense!
Thank you!
Some people are too narrowminded to even be worth a reply. She posted the most disgusting reply I've ever gotten here on imamother.

amother
Eggplant

Post Mon, Jul 11 2022, 5:12 pm
This is posted under lakewood so other areas are not opening it and reading. If it's going around the brooklyn community that might be a better place to find someone. Maybe move it to another forum.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jul 11 2022, 5:14 pm
GLUE wrote:

Thanks for your kind reply and trying to help!

amother
Pear

Post Mon, Jul 11 2022, 5:15 pm
My kids were vaccinated and never got the chicken pox. Is that a problem.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jul 11 2022, 5:16 pm
amother [ Eggplant ] wrote:
This is posted under lakewood so other areas are not opening it and reading. If it's going around the brooklyn community that might be a better place to find someone. Maybe move it to another forum.
Thanks for your helpful reply! I will post there as well!

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jul 11 2022, 5:16 pm
amother [ Pear ] wrote:
My kids were vaccinated and never got the chicken pox. Is that a problem.
no

amother
Milk

Post Mon, Jul 11 2022, 5:21 pm
amother [ Calendula ] wrote:

You can take offense all you like. When I take my child to the dr whoever is there knows that their child may be exposed to whatever illness. But if I allow my kid to expose others intentionally how can that sit with you in your heart when that kid is around others??? How is it any different than sending off a kid to school with chickenpox? How can live with that אחריות?? How can one not live with guilt knowing that maybe just maybe someone's immune compromised child, sister, daughter etc was exposed because of intention?? Mind boggling Banging head Banging head
Can someone please tell me I'm not crazy?? Maybe Dr. Stein on here can chime in.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jul 11 2022, 5:24 pm
amother [ Milk ] wrote:
You can take offense all you like. When I take my child to the dr whoever is there knows that their child may be exposed to whatever illness. But if I allow my kid to expose others intentionally how can that sit with you in your heart when that kid is around others??? How is it any different than sending off a kid to school with chickenpox? How can live with that אחריות?? How can one not live with guilt knowing that maybe just maybe someone's immune compromised child, sister, daughter etc was exposed because of intention?? Mind boggling Banging head Banging head
Can someone please tell me I'm not crazy?? Maybe Dr. Stein on here can chime in.

This has nothing to do with my OP. Kindly start your arguments on a different thread. And before you move on and forget about how you hurt and judged, remember to say I'm sorry.

amother
Calendula

Post Mon, Jul 11 2022, 5:27 pm
amother [ Milk ] wrote:

Sorry to inform you but the world is full of people who are out and about, incubating viruses that have not yet caused them any symptoms yet. They don't even know to stay home. And this is when people are most contagious. This is the reality of the world. It's the reality that those with compromised immune systems have to live in too, and they need to protect themselves accordingly.

That said, who said my kids were out infecting anyone else? We went to a neighbor whose kids were sick and then waited at home. Bingo! Went through my kids like dominoes. Every few days another one got it. It was summer. We didn't disturb anyone or make anyone else sick. But thank you for assuming the worst of me.

amother
Eggplant

Post Mon, Jul 11 2022, 5:28 pm
amother [ Milk ] wrote:

I vaccinate for everything and I wouldn't expose my kid on purpose. But I understand why the op feels the need to do it. Why do you assume she's going to take her kid around and expose others? You are majorly overreacting. Take a deep breath and calm down. Funny thing when I read your other post my reaction was why didn't you take a picture and send to the doctor instead of exposing the whole office.

amother
Puce

Post Mon, Jul 11 2022, 5:31 pm
What kind of genetic reasons? That sounds so interesting!

amother
Milk

Post Mon, Jul 11 2022, 5:36 pm
amother [ Eggplant ] wrote:
I vaccinate for everything and I wouldn't expose my kid on purpose. But I understand why the op feels the need to do it. Why do you assume she's going to take her kid around and expose others? You are majorly overreacting. Take a deep breath and calm down. Funny thing when I read your other post my reaction was why didn't you take a picture and send to the doctor instead of exposing the whole office.

Because my dr refuses to work that way. He didn't tell me but some things you just pick up between the lines. What I picked up is that the reason he refuses is because he makes money on every visit and by seeing a picture he loses out
Besides, a drs office is a place where sick kids visit. If you dont see the difference I feel sorry for you.

amother
Milk

Post Mon, Jul 11 2022, 5:37 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
This has nothing to do with my OP. Kindly start your arguments on a different thread. And before you move on and forget about how you hurt and judged, remember to say I'm sorry.

You have you reasons fine. But don't come onto a public forum announcing that this is what you want to do.

amother
DarkRed

Post Mon, Jul 11 2022, 5:42 pm
Anyone over thirty remember when everyone got chicken pox as a kid and the exposed adults weren't worried because they had all gotten it as children? Parents wanted their kids to catch it and get lifelong immunity while they were young and able to fight it easily.
Chicken pox is the new measles where you are a rodef if you don't vaccinate because the shot may have worn off for young pregnant women. It's insane how we tampered with science so much we created a whole new set of problems. The children who are safe getting chicken pox are now protected and adults who are at risk for complications because of their age are not guaranteed protection from the vaccine they had as kids.
Interesting how noone cares when babies are out and about with roseola or the fifth disease
Maybe it's because there is no vaccine for it yet?

amother
Eggplant

Post Mon, Jul 11 2022, 5:44 pm
amother [ Milk ] wrote:
Because my dr refuses to work that way. He didn't tell me but some things you just pick up between the lines. What I picked up is that the reason he refuses is because he makes money on every visit and by seeing a picture he loses out
Besides, a drs office is a place where sick kids visit. If you dont see the difference I feel sorry for you.

Sounds like you need a new doctor. All of mine deal with emails and pictures and don't nickel and dime every second. You still didn't take a deep breath. No need to feel sorry for anyone that's a major overreaction. Why are you so worked up?
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic       Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries