Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Desperate! 18-24M Playgroup

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jul 14 2022, 12:03 pm
Im desperate for something with hours until about 3 and really almost anywhere in Lakewood

Does anyone know anything?

amother
Sunflower

Post Thu, Jul 14 2022, 12:20 pm
I wish I can help.

All I know is that this town is about to fall apart. Everyone that can, is on CHS and in daycares. The daycares are full to the max. And there are less and less private morahs to be found, let alone with 'extended' hours.

I really don't know what's going to be.

amother
Skyblue

Post Thu, Jul 14 2022, 1:07 pm
Town isn’t falling apart. It’s just maxed out. Multiple daycares opening every year, filling in seconds and struggling to find staff. What’s going to be—maybe eventually people will live somewhere other than Lakewood because the growth isn’t sustainable. In the meantime people are going to need to quit their jobs to become moros because it’s that or take their kids to work with them.

Amethyst

Post Thu, Jul 14 2022, 1:08 pm
I also really need for my son who just turned 2. When is your child's birthday? Please PM me I can give you some names of people who I've tried but my son is too old for their groups.

Amethyst

Post Thu, Jul 14 2022, 1:09 pm
amother [ Skyblue ] wrote:
Town isn’t falling apart. It’s just maxed out. Multiple daycares opening every year, filling in seconds and struggling to find staff. What’s going to be—maybe eventually people will live somewhere other than Lakewood because the growth isn’t sustainable. In the meantime people are going to need to quit their jobs to become moros because it’s that or take their kids to work with them.

There are also a few Moros I know of who are not continuing next year. That also contributes to the lack of spots available.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries