Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs
Free if you have Fidelis or Healthfirst

Yael

Post Sun, Jul 17 2022, 1:09 am
The pharmacy I work at partnered up with healthfirst and fidelis Medicaid to offer patients free supplies. Those with fidelis and healthfirst (the Medicaid plans) including children are eligible to receive the following items for free.

-leg massager
-blood pressure machine
-pulse oximeter
-electric breast pump
-digital scale
-nebulizer
-compression gloves
-compression socks

All you would need is to have your doctor or a prescriber send a prescription to Key Health Pharmacy and I will arrange a free delivery / shipment. Feel free to post any questions, I will be more than happy to help.

Sponsored Post

tzippy45678

Post Mon, Jul 18 2022, 1:41 pm
Sounds cool can I just have my doctor call it in? Or does it have to be an official prescription

username1118

Post Mon, Jul 18 2022, 8:57 pm
Sure your doctor, nurse practitioner, PA, pediatrician, etc can just call and we can set it up for you and send it over B”H. No paperwork or anything involved. Super simple and easy! Let me know if there are any other questions!!

tzippy45678

Post Thu, Jul 28 2022, 12:44 pm
Tysm I actually went ahead and had my doctor send it over and I got my scale and nebulizer already was very quick

username1118

Post Thu, Jul 28 2022, 9:45 pm
I’m so glad you had a great experience!

username1118

Post Mon, Oct 31 2022, 2:44 pm
Came here to add that fidelis now fully covers posture correctors, blackhead remover devices, thermometers, back and knee compression wraps as well as the stuff listed up above. I have these items in stock and would love to send it over to whoever is interested. All it needs is a prescription. Let me know if you have any questions.

relaxation

Post Thu, Dec 21 2023, 9:24 am
I know this is an older thread , wanted to know if this is still available ?

username1118

Post Thu, Dec 21 2023, 9:44 am
relaxation wrote:
I know this is an older thread , wanted to know if this is still available ?

Hi, unfortunately most of these items are no longer covered because Medicaid took over prescription coverage. But if you have Medicaid you can get a blood pressure machine, breast pump, and milk bags with a prescription.
Those with child health plus Fidelis can get nebulizers.
I own a pharmacy in the 5 towns BH called Long Island Pharmacy and can help you get free delivery on these items for those who qualify. Our phone number is 516-218-2654. You can call or message here for any questions.

username1118

Post Thu, Dec 21 2023, 9:47 am
username1118 wrote:
Hi, unfortunately most of these items are no longer covered because Medicaid took over prescription coverage. But if you have Medicaid you can get a blood pressure machine, breast pump, and milk bags with a prescription.
Those with child health plus Fidelis can get nebulizers.
I own a pharmacy in the 5 towns BH called Long Island Pharmacy and can help you get free delivery on these items for those who qualify. Our phone number is 516-218-2654. You can call or message here for any questions.

https://I.imgur.com/30n35eo.jpg

That’s the flyer for the blood pressure machine, breast pump, and milk bags to help you and your doctor obtain a prescription. We do free delivery all over Tristate area.

Tranquil

Post Thu, Dec 21 2023, 10:03 am
Any idea about Empire BC/BS Health Plus?

username1118

Post Thu, Dec 21 2023, 12:36 pm
Tranquil wrote:
Any idea about Empire BC/BS Health Plus?

If you have Medicaid alongside it, which many plans like yours do, then yes. If you are not sure I can try to run a test claim and see if you qualify for anything but I would need to see your insurance card. You can private message me or call Long Island pharmacy (516) 218 2654 and ask for Sophia.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics