Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Photography and Fine Art
New, basic digital camera

TzenaRena

Post Mon, May 26 2008, 6:56 pm
I bought a new digital camera for $100, it was advertised as being on sale, a Samsung, and it turned out to be pretty good, comparable to the Cannon which my kids ruined in the rain, but much cheaper.

Well, it lasted about three weeks, before this one got ruined. and this time I don't think it was anyone's fault. The store gave me a refund, and now I get to pick a new camera. I dont' think I'll replace it with the same camera. So which do you recommend? price range is up to $175, I'm willing to add about 50 or 75 dollars to the original hundred.

pink car

Post Mon, May 26 2008, 7:53 pm
canon SD750 is what I have

I've had canon sd 450 and sd 1000 in the past and then I sold them and upgraded

I find the canon's to take good pictures easy to use

GAMZu

Post Tue, May 27 2008, 10:54 pm
Can the store provide a list of cameras within that price range?
Because each store has different pricing... hard to give suggestions that way.

I started a similar thread- the 2nd one in similar topics at the bottom of this page.
Although I think all the ones suggested are higher in price.

TzenaRena

Post Mon, Jul 21 2008, 4:51 am
So I got my new camera, just in time for my #2dd's graduation, and my #1dd's l'chaim. It was pretty embarrassing at the graduation when I had to ask the young girl sitting next to me to help me with the settings, and taking a video Confused

Now, we uploaded the pictures of the l'chaim to the computer from both my own, and my parents digital camera, and I am trying to play the videos. For some reason, only the audio is playing. Why is that happening? I was able to view the video on the camera, so I know it's there, am I using the wrong program to play it? or is something wrong with the settings?

I am always petrified of something getting deleted.

Help!!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Photography and Fine Art