Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Where to buy small appliances for kalla

amother
OP

Post Fri, Oct 21 2022, 9:29 am
I have a kalla in the house.
Is there a store in Lakewood or Monsey that is like a kalla center, that will sell things on discount for a kalla? Or am I bettrr off buying from Amazon?

amother
Gray

Post Mon, Oct 24 2022, 6:20 pm
Please post what you are looking for

Can we contribute used from our closets?

we buy buy buy, and at the end 85% never used.

really

Happy to offer it to a kalla

Mazal tov!

amother
Aconite

Post Mon, Oct 24 2022, 6:22 pm
I live in monsey but got from the buzz. I believe auction mart or monsey housewares will also have a Kallah package but I found the buzz to have a big selection and good discounts. They delivered to moneys toiveled etc.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Oct 24 2022, 7:30 pm
Thank you.
I don't know exactly what I'm looking for, but I guess whatever a kalla needs to start her home.
Food processor, mixer, dishes, cutlery, furniture. ..

amother
Rainbow

Post Mon, Oct 24 2022, 8:27 pm
In lakewood: The Westview shop, DB electronics, and Center of town. I don't know if they do Kallah discounts, but I believe some/all of those offer toiveling and delivery for big orders. If you need a place with an easy return/exchange policy prob best off to do Amazon.

amother
Almond

Post Mon, Oct 24 2022, 8:31 pm
The buzz is no more. They closed

amother
Black

Post Mon, Oct 24 2022, 8:39 pm
I was just in Plug-ins in Boro Park. Great store.
They have a Kallah package, and all the appliances she'll need.
They toivel on the spot too.

amother
Babyblue

Post Mon, Oct 24 2022, 8:43 pm
Walmart is a great place to start, go up and down aisles slowly with amazon open on a phone for price comparison. For things you will want personal care (custom linen, lingerie etc) you will probably want Jewish stores. Food processor I got as a shower gift from my friends together maybe you can get that too.

Small things (under $20) maybe best in amazing savings. Think small kitchen goods like measuring cups, napkin holders, etc.

Organizing tip: make a spreadsheet in google sheets with a column for each category (kitchen, bathroom, dining, furniture etc) and keep it open on phone/computer and you can add from anywhere when you think of something you need.

Also, big things like Shabbos dishes you may have family members who would like to get, may be worth dropping a hint.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics