Home

New phone, Samsung galaxy S22 battery life. Anyone?

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

amother

OP

Post Tue, Nov 01 2022, 3:29 pm
Hi, I just ordered a new phone from best buy. I charged it before I turned it on.

I hardly used it and the battery life is terrible.

I turned the phone off at one point for a few days, when I turned it back on it was 5% lower.

I have had galaxy phones for a while so I'd like to stick with that. (Not looking to switch to Apple or anything else.)

Is this normal for the S22? I looked over the reviews, I saw people complained about the battery life.

What is a better galaxy phone?

amother

Steelblue

Post Tue, Nov 01 2022, 4:14 pm
amother OP wrote:
Hi, I just ordered a new phone from best buy. I charged it before I turned it on.

I hardly used it and the battery life is terrible.

I turned the phone off at one point for a few days, when I turned it back on it was 5% lower.

I have had galaxy phones for a while so I'd like to stick with that. (Not looking to switch to Apple or anything else.)

Is this normal for the S22? I looked over the reviews, I saw people complained about the battery life.

What is a better galaxy phone?

I have it. I was nervous when I got it because I saw bad reviews about the battery but I have no issues with it. The battery life has gotten better with time and I saw people said that also. The battery isn't amazing but not terrible at all. Look online there are tips of ways to conserve battery.

amother

Hotpink

Post Tue, Nov 01 2022, 5:41 pm
I have the Galaxy S22 Plus. Battery life is fantastic. In normal use (with a lot of data usage) it can go 3 days on a charge.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

View latest: 24h 48h 72h