Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Chinuch, Education & Schooling -> Seminary Info
Chemdas, Hadar, Seminar; Bnos Chaim
Previous  1  2

amother
Daffodil

Post Wed, Feb 22 2023, 8:45 pm
amother Dodgerblue wrote:
Seminar still has ways to go. They rebranded since I was there, but my younger sister was just there and hated it.

Another one to completely disagree, my daughter was there last year and absolutely loved it. Please don’t use your relative’s experience (she may have been very homesick, shy, etc) to besmirch the seminary.

amother
Lilac

Post Wed, Feb 22 2023, 9:04 pm
amother Dodgerblue wrote:
Seminar still has ways to go. They rebranded since I was there, but my younger sister was just there and hated it.

I completely hated it.
I felt like they were trying way to hard. That everything was fake and run like a business. Lots of girls felt the same way also.

amother
Lilac

Post Wed, Feb 22 2023, 9:06 pm
amother Daffodil wrote:
Another one to completely disagree, my daughter was there last year and absolutely loved it. Please don’t use your relative’s experience (she may have been very homesick, shy, etc) to besmirch the seminary.

I was there recently and many girls I know that went were not happy. Ask your daughter if most liked it.

amother
Daffodil

Post Thu, Feb 23 2023, 5:23 pm
amother Lilac wrote:
I was there recently and many girls I know that went were not happy. Ask your daughter if most liked it.

Yes most did.

As an aside, all the BY seminaries run basically the same program, many with the same teachers. It’s all about the type of girls you are with, if they match with your daughter. If the girls weren’t your daughter’s type, then maybe that’s why she wasn’t happy.

amother
Cornsilk

Post Sun, Aug 27 2023, 10:48 am
Can anyone tell me about chemdas?

amother
Sapphire

Post Wed, Dec 27 2023, 8:04 pm
amother Forsythia wrote:
What about Bnos Chaim in Lakewood?
Does everyone choose Israel?
Does anyone have information on local yeshivish seminaries?

Lots of girls love Bnos Chaim, many people choose to stay local. What specifically do you want to know?

amother
Aconite

Post Wed, Dec 27 2023, 8:23 pm
My daughter went to seminar two years ago and loved it. It was so warm and inclusive. She made the nicest girls and made incredible friends. The staff was so warm. She was so happy BH and grew so much.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Chinuch, Education & Schooling -> Seminary Info