Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Chinuch, Education & Schooling -> Summer Camps
Teen girl - shopping and “extras” for sleep away camp
Previous  1  2

emee2

Post Tue, Apr 25 2023, 1:07 pm
amother Darkblue wrote:
My daughter also said she needs a lot of zip up sweatshirts. I’m wondering how many they actually need.

I send 2-3. 1 plain that they can use for shabbos and then the other 2 can be whatever. Like last year my daughter took a tie dye one.

amother
Jetblack

Post Tue, Apr 25 2023, 2:10 pm
Anyone going to Camp Chaviva? What do I need to know (first time sending there, DD is switching from a different camp)?

ra_mom

Post Tue, Apr 25 2023, 2:17 pm
amother Darkblue wrote:
My daughter also said she needs a lot of zip up sweatshirts. I’m wondering how many they actually need.

2-3. I find even more than 2 tend to get lost or unused. They use them a lot at night over clothes so they really reuse them. Just get ones that don't stain easily and stick to 2.

amother
Sage

Post Tue, Apr 25 2023, 2:19 pm
How do Monte Carlo skirts run and is there a website? If my daughter wears size 16 kids I should get that size? 13 yr old

amother
Babypink

Post Tue, Apr 25 2023, 2:47 pm
amother Sage wrote:
How do Monte Carlo skirts run and is there a website? If my daughter wears size 16 kids I should get that size? 13 yr old

They are umm .. form fitting so make sure it fits right. Yes, I just bought 16 for my daughter who wears 16 but you might want to size up
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Chinuch, Education & Schooling -> Summer Camps