Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
Whats a good weight loss 'tool' to buy?
Previous  1  2

HooRYou

Post Sun, Jun 22 2008, 1:15 pm
Tefila wrote:
ChossidMom wrote:
How about a muzzle? (That's what I need)

Just kidding. Rolling Eyes

Lol I was going to say something similar Twisted Evil how about duct tape it's a tool to ya know.
I read a diet book that actually said to cook with a face mask on since you never know how much you snack while cooking until you try it.

RachelEve14

Post Wed, Jun 25 2008, 1:12 pm
PinkandYellow wrote:
here's another idea, they have these vegetable slicers? they look like a plastic square and the top has different sizes for cutting to diff sizes, like dicing veggies for a salad. so it would make things easier probly. anyone have one or use it? I guess it'll be this or the grill.

I hope I'm not too late, but don't get the veggie slicer. My dh had one before we were married and I never use it. It seems like a great concept but it's hard to slice the things, it takes forever to grate something, and all the little pieces don't fit back in the plastic box. If you really want one I'll look for mine and you can have it. (bli nader, assuming I can find it) It's still parve, I only used it a few times.

PinkandYellow

Post Wed, Jun 25 2008, 2:04 pm
RachelEve14 wrote:
PinkandYellow wrote:
here's another idea, they have these vegetable slicers? they look like a plastic square and the top has different sizes for cutting to diff sizes, like dicing veggies for a salad. so it would make things easier probly. anyone have one or use it? I guess it'll be this or the grill.

I hope I'm not too late, but don't get the veggie slicer. My dh had one before we were married and I never use it. It seems like a great concept but it's hard to slice the things, it takes forever to grate something, and all the little pieces don't fit back in the plastic box. If you really want one I'll look for mine and you can have it. (bli nader, assuming I can find it) It's still parve, I only used it a few times.

wow. thanks for that info, they are expensive, its a good thing I didn't go for it!

OldYoung

Post Wed, Jun 25 2008, 2:12 pm
a foreman's a good idea:) but I don't usually think of it as a weight loss 'tool.' more of a weight gain 'tool.' Confused

if you want an easy shot at weight loss, buy a good jump rope. and a sign to put inside wherever you keep your nosh that says 'go have a carrot instead.'

happy anniversary!!

DefyGravity

Post Wed, Jun 25 2008, 2:14 pm
I think a practical tool is a good cookbook that breaks down the nutritional info of each recipe.

btMOMtoFFBs

Post Wed, Jun 25 2008, 2:16 pm
Ever heard of this The ROM http://www.fastexercise.com/

Get a full workout in just 4 minutes a day. The catch, it costs $15K.

DefyGravity

Post Wed, Jun 25 2008, 2:17 pm
That sounds like such BS.

btMOMtoFFBs

Post Wed, Jun 25 2008, 2:30 pm
I posted it as a joke, b/c who would spend Fifteen Thousand on an ecxercise machine or an anniversary gift? But out of curiosity DH and I watched the promo information. You do get sucked in.... Sounds like it could work.. If only I had a spare $15,000 sitting around and nothing else to spend it on....

DefyGravity

Post Wed, Jun 25 2008, 2:31 pm
Don't worry, I realized that you couldn't be serious! I pity the people that are so desparate for easy results that they shell out the money.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise