Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
I want to apologize/greedy stores
Previous  1  2

amother
Foxglove

Post Mon, Jan 09 2023, 12:42 pm
amother OP wrote:
I am the OP of the greedy stores thread. I want to apologize to the Instagramer that was discussed. The thread caused some posters to be mean and bully her, for reasons unrelated to that thread. I really feel bad about how the thread turned out and that you were bullied as a result. I'm very sorry. I started the thread out of surprise and shock and to discuss the post, not the person. I apologize for the bullying and mean posts towards you as a result of the thread.

Kudos to you for apologizing publicly. I’m amazed at the ones who think this should be a continuation of the previous post. I’d definitely say get this post locked too.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jan 09 2023, 12:43 pm
amother Tiffanyblue wrote:
Maybe she should set an official apology to all the stores she harmed in the meantime. Announcing it to 18.5 people could have caused a lot of harm to Jewish store keepers.

This is none of my business.
It is my business to apologize for a thread I started.
This thread was not intended as a continuation to the other thread. I wanted to publicly apologize.
Please have some self control and think before you post.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jan 09 2023, 12:45 pm
amother DarkRed wrote:
Why are you apologizing here? Is she on here? Shouldn’t you be apologizing instead on Instagram?

Yes, she's on here. She saw and participated in the other thread and was unfortunately the victim of mean bullying by some very rude posters. Which is why I'm apologizing on here.
It's so sad and unfortunate that I can't even apologize properly because some adult women lack the maturity and self control to think before they post.

imaima

Post Mon, Jan 09 2023, 12:47 pm
amother Outerspace wrote:
You know that this can potentially cause a continuation of the bullying. You could have private messaged her.

Noone could
She revealed herself in the middle of the thread

amother
Narcissus

Post Mon, Jan 09 2023, 5:57 pm
amother NeonBlue wrote:
OP
Think honestly about the reason why you started the thread. I’m sure that there’s an underlying jealousy that you have and you took this opportunity to get someone bashed on a public place. Not sure how apologizing here helps. You can apologize to the individual who you embarrassed though.

Can you please delete this mean post?

Op is making a sincere apology. How dare you make baseless accusations against her?
If anything, you owe her an apology .

amother
DarkOrange

Post Mon, Jan 09 2023, 6:00 pm
amother OP wrote:
Amother Tiffanyblue, your rudeness is totally uncalled for.
Please refrain from being a mean bully on this thread.
Thank you.

Maybe she is the influencer herself? Perhaps your response to her is only hurting her more hence you needing to apologize again?

(This thread is……)

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jan 09 2023, 6:02 pm
amother DarkOrange wrote:
Maybe she is the influencer herself? Perhaps your response to her is only hurting her more hence you needing to apologize again?

(This thread is……)

Who? Amother Tiffanyblue? She's not the influencer herself. She's bullying the influencer.

NechaMom

Post Mon, Jan 09 2023, 8:12 pm
amother NeonBlue wrote:
OP
Think honestly about the reason why you started the thread. I’m sure that there’s an underlying jealousy that you have and you took this opportunity to get someone bashed on a public place. Not sure how apologizing here helps. You can apologize to the individual who you embarrassed though.

Whoever found the first post shocking is jealous of her?
Fully disagree. Many of us never heard of her before.
I do think that it was a good awareness thread but perhaps there was no need for it to get personal.
Like all the chinuch experts say: “knock the negative behavior, not the child”.
Nothing against her personally, just against disrespecting store policies.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics