Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry
Kitchen Roach problem- what works best and quickest?

amother

Post Fri, Jun 13 2008, 10:07 am
Other than an exterminator or messy boric acid.

ChossidMom

Post Fri, Jun 13 2008, 10:08 am
RAID

bigmomma

Post Fri, Jun 13 2008, 10:09 am
Combat roach gel is better than any exterminator. Shmear it in corners, it works so so well, gets rid of even the biggest problem.

mom21n2

Post Fri, Jun 13 2008, 10:31 am
Combat disks all over the place (in corners, near walls)

Bsimcha

Post Fri, Jun 13 2008, 10:36 am
I second the gel, I found it really really works.

amother

Post Sun, Jun 15 2008, 1:39 pm
I bought the Combat gel and the applicator got stuck after a couple of pushes. Nothing, and I mean nothing including banging with a hammer, is getting it to move. Cust Serv. isn't there until Monday. Did it happen to anyone else?

Cdlf

Post Sun, Jun 15 2008, 10:47 pm
Combat bait stations. Can't deal with the gel.

Rutabaga

Post Mon, Jun 16 2008, 12:16 am
We used to live in an apt on the first floor of a building right over the room where the garbage for the whole 28 floor building was stored until taken out. The only thing that solved our roach problem was the gel. It might be annoying to apply, but it is definitely worth it.

Shudder. I hate roaches. We moved, and we now have an ant problem. I can deal with ants. Roaches are simply gross. Puke

LisaS

Post Mon, Jun 16 2008, 5:50 am
We lived in Manhattan with a major roach problem and tried many things but nothing took care of it until we used MAXforce gel. It took about 2 weeks and then for a YEAR we did not see a roach!!! The only catch is that it can't legally be sold in NY so we had to ship it to someone in a different state and pick it up from there. Or I suppose they could mail it back to you. We went to the trouble of getting it from another state after trying many other options that weren't effective.

e1234

Post Mon, Jun 16 2008, 6:19 am
try to see where they are coming from.
I had this years ago - and we tried raid and all but nothing seemed to help.

then I was taking apart my leichter to clean it and I round a roach nest inside -- gross... and this sat on my table every shabbos...

after we cleaned that out and resprayed the house with raid I think we finally saw the end of it.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry