Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating
Okeechobee Florida
  Previous  1  2  3 28 29  30  31  Next

amother
Dahlia

Post Thu, Jan 18 2024, 11:25 am
Hi! Waiting impatiently for concrete updates.

amother
Orchid

Post Wed, Jan 24 2024, 8:28 pm
I’m meeting with the organizers or someone tomorrow.

What can I expect? We already gave in an application

amother
NeonBlue

Post Thu, Jan 25 2024, 4:26 pm
How was the meeting? Anything new?

amother
White

Post Sun, Jan 28 2024, 12:54 am
Hey everyone! So I'm officially joining this thread with the hope of things working out! We are looking forward to moving soon. We had a meeting with one of the developers last week and he said there's one thing that has to pass from the state and if it does (they will know within 3 weeks) they are hoping to have it ready by the end of the summer. I also grilled him about what someone here said that there was a complication and its not happening. He said it's not true. The developer said that the first bunch of contracts will be signed around pasach time. Trying to think what other info he gave us, I might post if I remember.

amother
NeonBlue

Post Sun, Jan 28 2024, 12:57 am
Thanks for the update. Let's hope it works out. Sounds like a dream cause its almost summer

amother
White

Post Sun, Jan 28 2024, 1:05 am
For all of you who are signed up, do you get emails with updates or something? Also do you have gatherings to meet fellow community neighbors? How often and what is it like, do they give updates there? Did all of you choose houses yet? I have so many questions, I'm a little nervous but hope for the best.
I'm pretty young, I wonder if people in my stage are going (I don't even have 3 kids yet!) I don't want to be left out of all my sisters and family....

amother
Dahlia

Post Sun, Jan 28 2024, 1:08 am
amother White wrote:
For all of you who are signed up, do you get emails with updates or something? Also do you have gatherings to meet fellow community neighbors? Ithere? How often and what is it like, do they give updates there? Did all of you choose houses yet? I have so many questions, I'm a little nervous but hope for the best.
I'm pretty young, I wonder if people in my stage are going (I don't even have 3 kids yet!) I don't want to be left out of all my sisters and family....

*Yes we do get emails w updates
*we had 2 official gatherings last yr arranged by the organizers
*there's a groupme text group for the ladies and a whatsapp group for the men
* many ppl are at your stage with 2-3 little kids although there are all ages and stages

amother
Magnolia

Post Sun, Jan 28 2024, 1:13 am
amother Dahlia wrote:
*Yes we do get emails w updates
*we had 2 official gatherings last yr arranged by the organizers
*there's a groupme text group for the ladies and a whatsapp group for the men
* many ppl are at your stage with 2-3 little kids although there are all ages and stages

Group me email
https://www.imamother.com/foru.....81108

amother
White

Post Sun, Jan 28 2024, 1:24 am
Oh, here's more if this interests anyone. The developer said that the hospital (HCA?) Agreed to expand and up their level of care. He also said that there's a small airport like 20 minutes from there which has plans for expansion.

2 week's ago they installed pipelines to drain the lakes in case the water level rises.

amother
Broom

Post Sun, Jan 28 2024, 3:24 am
amother White wrote:
Oh, here's more if this interests anyone. The developer said that the hospital (HCA?) Agreed to expand and up their level of care. He also said that there's a small airport like 20 minutes from there which has plans for expansion.

2 week's ago they installed pipelines to drain the lakes in case the water level rises.

For all those who want to move there, have you actually been to the location?

amother
Dahlia

Post Thu, Feb 01 2024, 9:25 am
Anyone else getting the sense that's its finally happening?! Have you listened to the Jeff Ackerman interview yesterday?

amother
Dahlia

Post Thu, Feb 01 2024, 9:42 am
amother Broom wrote:
For all those who want to move there, have you actually been to the location?

Me personally- Not yet. I do know of 1 person who went to check on the progress. I think if things proceed as planned, we'll be able to ck things out pretty soon iyh.

help each other

Post Thu, Feb 01 2024, 6:08 pm
amother White wrote:
For all of you who are signed up, do you get emails with updates or something? Also do you have gatherings to meet fellow community neighbors? How often and what is it like, do they give updates there? Did all of you choose houses yet? I have so many questions, I'm a little nervous but hope for the best.

Hi I don't have kids yet and I'm joining. So excited to see more young people joining!

help each other

Post Thu, Feb 01 2024, 6:43 pm
amother White wrote:
Hey everyone! So I'm officially joining this thread with the hope of things working out! We are looking forward to moving soon. We had a meeting with one of the developers last week and he said there's one thing that has to pass from the state and if it does (they will know within 3 weeks) they are hoping to have it ready by the end of the summer. I also grilled him about what someone here said that there was a complication and its not happening. He said it's not true. The developer said that the first bunch of contracts will be signed around pasach time. Trying to think what other info he gave us, I might post if I remember.

Have you asked him how many applicants there are right now?

amother
NeonBlue

Post Sun, Feb 04 2024, 11:17 pm
It's been quiet

amother
White

Post Sun, Feb 04 2024, 11:24 pm
help each other wrote:
Have you asked him how many applicants there are right now?

I don't remeber I think 150 for sure already ready to sign. Can't wait to meet you! At least 1 person my age. Where are u from? Are you comfortable sharing info if I pm you?

amother
White

Post Sun, Feb 04 2024, 11:26 pm
amother Dahlia wrote:
Anyone else getting the sense that's its finally happening?! Have you listened to the Jeff Ackerman interview yesterday?
where is this interview, how can I hear it?

amother
NeonBlue

Post Sun, Feb 04 2024, 11:29 pm
1863 333 9400 ex 3. 1

help each other

Post Sun, Feb 04 2024, 11:38 pm
amother White wrote:
I don't remeber I think 150 for sure already ready to sign. Can't wait to meet you! At least 1 person my age. Where are u from? Are you comfortable sharing info if I pm you?

Yes sure!

GLUE

Post Sun, Feb 04 2024, 11:54 pm
I have been following this thread from the beginning out of curiosity.
Is it just me who found this strange?
A few weeks ago a SN who I never saw before came on to warn everyone to pull out.
She did not give any good reasons just said trust me.
Then she disappeared.
I found this very strange.
Page 29 of 31   Previous  1  2  3 28 29  30  31  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating