Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
Place to go

amother
OP

Post Tue, Feb 07 2023, 6:31 am
I’m looking to go on a vacation this month.
What is a good location that has shabbos food and kosher food access, and is high end? (Preferably not too of a long flight)
I saw an ad for someplace that has kosher food throughout February but I can’t remember which destination that was. If anyone can help me out I’d appreciate it! (I think someplace in Central America)

amother
Burgundy

Post Tue, Feb 07 2023, 6:46 am
Your criteria are too broad. What sort of activities do you like? Are you looking to drive or fly? Do you have a budget? Do you need minyan?

doctorima

Post Tue, Feb 07 2023, 6:59 am
You can't go wrong with Miami. If you want something more exotic, look into Panama. Phoenix, LA, and Palm Springs are other good options. You could also look for a Chabad in the Caribbean that offers take-out catering.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Feb 07 2023, 7:05 am
amother Burgundy wrote:
Your criteria are too broad. What sort of activities do you like? Are you looking to drive or fly? Do you have a budget? Do you need minyan?

Going for a romantic getaway so the activities aren’t the thing we’re going for really. Wanna fly. No budget. And preferably minyan.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Feb 07 2023, 7:06 am
doctorima wrote:
You can't go wrong with Miami. If you want something more exotic, look into Panama. Phoenix, LA, and Palm Springs are other good options. You could also look for a Chabad in the Caribbean that offers take-out catering.

Panama sounds interesting. Do u know of a specific place there that is nice to stay at?

amother
Crocus

Post Tue, Feb 07 2023, 7:30 am
How about the banyan tree in mayakoba?

tichellady

Post Tue, Feb 07 2023, 8:52 am
mexico city? bahamas, cancun,

amother
Smokey

Post Tue, Feb 07 2023, 9:23 am
Panama - stay in Marriott Residence Inn and eat at Chabad of Panamá City which is around the corner. The rooms start on the 9th floor so you will need to be fit to climb the stairs on Shabbos.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Feb 07 2023, 4:06 pm
amother Smokey wrote:
Panama - stay in Marriott Residence Inn and eat at Chabad of Panamá City which is around the corner. The rooms start on the 9th floor so you will need to be fit to climb the stairs on Shabbos.

Did you personally stay there?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics