Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Shabbos robe or easy comfy outfit for maternity, affordable?

amother
OP

Post Tue, Feb 14 2023, 11:11 pm
Links or advice please?
I don't love sleeveless maxi dresses with a shell. I know that's the easiest cheapest way but I'm hoping maybe there's something better, I got spoiled wearing nice 1-piece robes the last few years and I don't think I want to go back to long sleeved shells for throwing on something comfy friday night.

teachkids

Post Wed, Feb 15 2023, 4:19 am
Pink blush has a ton of long sleeve maternity maxi dresses. I haven’t personally tried, but worth a shot
(I do Amazon dresses with a shell)

singleagain

Post Wed, Feb 15 2023, 7:14 am
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07V.....ss_tl

I wear this, all the time on shabbos. They have many different styles and sizes the larger ones might be good for maternity. Or you might be able to find something similar

amother
OP

Post Wed, Feb 15 2023, 4:25 pm
singleagain wrote:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07VFQSR7C?cafId=cfa0914b-4cd9-4eb7-bb8f-0a084f4b8229&cafASIN=B07VFQSR7C&linkCode=ll1&tag=imamothercom-20&linkId=1df60a66f350b45334525cabf37515f7&language=en_US&ref_=as_li_ss_tl

I wear this, all the time on shabbos. They have many different styles and sizes the larger ones might be good for maternity. Or you might be able to find something similar

I really like that, thank you! No idea how to predict if it will fit a growing bump but I ordered just in case. I guess if it doesn't work out I'll have a spare for after. Btw one of the things that popped up on Amazon as a related product appears to be the identical thing in a different brand with several colors on sale around $25. Ordered one of those too to see how it is. The app wouldn't let me copy a link for some reason but thought I'd let people know just in case.

singleagain

Post Wed, Feb 15 2023, 4:28 pm

This is the share button on Amazon. You just look for that somewhere around the picture. Click that and you can copy the link and share

amother
OP

Post Wed, Feb 15 2023, 4:39 pm
singleagain wrote:

This is the share button on Amazon. You just look for that somewhere around the picture. Click that and you can copy the link and share

I know but it didn't have the share button. Was weird. If I remember I'll try later

singleagain

Post Wed, Feb 15 2023, 4:48 pm
amother OP wrote:
I know but it didn't have the share button. Was weird. If I remember I'll try later

That's weird. Maybe go back and forth on the different pictures. Maybe it's only on one picture and not the others
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics