Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
S/o- do you live in Brooklyn?
Previous  1  2  3

amother
DarkPurple

Post Fri, Feb 17 2023, 5:09 pm
naturalmom5 wrote:
As a ny girl, born and bred, lived there 30 years
The subway is from the dirtiest in America,, and currently very dangerous

Not to mention the rats.

amother
Camellia

Post Fri, Feb 17 2023, 5:20 pm
You get to live in the greatest city in the world, I’m jealous.

nicole81

Post Sat, Feb 18 2023, 10:37 pm
amother Blush wrote:
Past tense - did you move recently?

I have no idea who you are and I'm not going to share the details, but suffice it to say I own 2 homes and am in Brooklyn part time. And when not in Brooklyn, I'm certainly not in the Lakewood area, Florida, or anywhere else people are flocking to in droves. I prefer to keep things similar to Brooklyn in terms of the greenery I have there, the walkability, closeness of neighbors, and infrastructure built to sustain the natural population.

amother
Burlywood

Post Sat, Feb 18 2023, 11:13 pm
amother Aubergine wrote:
You have no clue what you are talking. I have a house,a yard and even a tree!! My house is huge and detached and cost under a million.

So sorry you were priced out! Enjoy the 1 a.m. mikvah appointment in Lakewood and all the traffic! Here's hoping your kids are able to get into schools.

I don’t have a clue? I lived in Brooklyn for over 4 decades. If you have a huge detached house and a yard and it’s under a million these days I’d like to know in what neighborhood.

amother
Forestgreen

Post Sun, Feb 19 2023, 10:47 am
I grew up in Brooklyn and love going back to visit my parents. Brooklyn has become almost OOT in the beautiful utter nebbiness of the place and I mean that as a real compliment!

solo

Post Sun, Feb 19 2023, 11:49 am
amother Forestgreen wrote:
I grew up in Brooklyn and love going back to visit my parents. Brooklyn has become almost OOT in the beautiful utter nebbiness of the place and I mean that as a real compliment!

Yasss to this! I live in marine park and love the low key friendly out of town vibe.
I live in a spacious 4brm detached house with a backyard just big enough for a small veg garden. A block away from a beautiful park with playground sports courts hiking and bike trails and kayaking in the summer.
I was able to select the schools that worked best for my kids and have several great Shuls with varying hashkafos in walking distance.
My house costs over a mil but taxes are low. Parking near shopping is miserable so I prefer delivery and online shopping. Aesthetics are depressing many blocks are crowded dirty and stinky in the summer. Can’t beat the suburbs in that regard
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries