Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
Graco CoachRider Stroller

Chanie

Post Tue, Nov 22 2005, 5:02 pm
After 3 years of using the same stroller almost every day, I think it's finally time to buy a new one. I'm looking around for a stroller of good quality, but with big wheels (A necessity when you live in Montreal and are outside all the time in the snow. As well as I like the convenience of being able to roll it up the stairs without the breaks getting stuck)
I also am not looking to spend over $200 on a stroller.
On my research I found that the Graco CoachRider 7710 Stroller and the Graco Quattro Tour both have those big wheels.
The Coachrider looks appealing cuz it has the bassinet feature as well (although I do not need that know, it would be nice to have when Iy"h I'll need it again) and can be either facing you or not. (Ans I just like the look)
What I'd really like is a light weight carriage that has large rubber wheels... but I can not find a stroller like that, but if anyone knows of one, please let me know.

Tefila

Post Tue, Nov 22 2005, 5:10 pm
The double wheeled strollers even those ones that r a bit bigger trap our canadian winters snow but if u don't plan on walking out in the winters then yes the coach rider though pricy is nice looking nice features but if I ever won the pools I do like the silvercross latest models, oh so elegant and english but first I'd have to have another ia"h singleton since they don't have doubles in that line on the market yet Very Happy

BlumaG

Post Tue, Nov 22 2005, 7:40 pm
I have the graco quattro tour its 18lb but compared to my maclaren twin traveller is real light, its pretty ok in snow in detroit, good luck with searching

Rivka

Post Wed, Nov 23 2005, 7:29 am
If you want quality don't go for Graco. Mine isn't 3 years yet and I need to replace it, but at the same time I need to use it.

Maybe get one with rubber tires, they can be pricey though, but probably better in the winter.

Chanie

Post Wed, Nov 23 2005, 9:49 am
Rivka wrote:
If you want quality don't go for Graco. Mine isn't 3 years yet and I need to replace it, but at the same time I need to use it.

Maybe get one with rubber tires, they can be pricey though, but probably better in the winter.

both gracos that I mentioned have rubber wheels.
I'm not looking to spend a lot of money right now on a stroller, and besides I was quiet happy with the graco I have now, that using everyday for 3 years, through 2 kids (sometimes both at the same time) The structure is still great... I just want a new one. I have a small rusty part on the bottom and I ripped the basket (I did it, I was too aggressive when taking it off to wash one time) plus I just like new things every once in a while, so for now it's a new carriage.

ElTam

Post Wed, Nov 23 2005, 11:15 am
I have the Graco Metrolite and I love it. Not sure if it is the right one for you because the wheels are large, but not really large. I have pushed it in show without too much trouble.

I would recommend a Graco product 100%. Mine is very well made and has held up great for almost two years. I know many people who have Graco strollers and all have been very happy.

BlumaG

Post Wed, Nov 23 2005, 6:55 pm
I'll tell u this I was jsut in endgland and the graco there looks cheap and junky, they do have the quattro tour but hte metro lights there are ****, so rivka being from england is talking from a uk point of veiw, graco is my fave baby brand here thats a decent price

Tefila

Post Thu, Nov 24 2005, 7:05 am
Quote:
so rivka being from england is talking from a uk point of veiw

And so was I when I mentioned the silver cross Very Happy

Rivka

Post Sun, Nov 27 2005, 7:09 am
Graco have rubber wheels but I mean the real tire ones where you pump them up. I don't re-call seeing Graco in the US looking better than Graco in the UK, they seem to be made the same, I have the metrolite and all I can say is, yes it was cheap, but now I have to buy a new one, so really I am not saving in the long run.
If you want to get opinions on all items from cameras to buggies to anything else go to http://www.epinions.com (for US residents) that will have people's opinions who have used and tried out the buggies.
in the UK go to http://www.ciao.co.uk
Best buggy I have seen seems to be the bugaboo, but as it costs an arm and a leg most people can't afford it.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics