Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Photography and Fine Art
Can you help me?
Previous  1  2  3  Next

Tamiri

Post Mon, Jun 23 2008, 12:04 pm
How can I get rid of that annoying branch using the photobucket program?

su7kids

Post Mon, Jun 23 2008, 12:15 pm
I don't think you can, but someone who is really good on photoshop may be able to help you.

Tamiri

Post Mon, Jun 23 2008, 12:35 pm
Is photo shop free?

su7kids

Post Mon, Jun 23 2008, 1:32 pm
Tamiri wrote:
Is photo shop free?

Not even slightly. It is an Adobe program which costs a few hundred dollars.

Anyone into graphics and doing graphic art and digital photography would ahve the program.

I do.

mugsisme

Post Mon, Jun 23 2008, 2:38 pm
Gimp is free. google it. I tried to google "how do I remove an object from a picture", you may want to try doing that. Also, some of the photography sites have help forums. (Popular Photography ran a piece about it once, but I don't remember when. I am not much help, sorry.) I know how to take out a small thing, like a pimple on someone's face, or a message on a shirt. But I don't know how to remove the brance.

Is that too weird for the E page?

yo'ma

Post Mon, Jun 23 2008, 3:09 pm
can you do a glass of milk and something else w/ the honey w/ the background e"y lighter?

mugsisme

Post Mon, Jun 23 2008, 3:17 pm
Good idea, but how can you tell the glass is milk? I have to see if I have glasses. Most of my milchig stuff is plastic, not see through. My crystal honey jar is flaishig.

chayitty

Post Mon, Jun 23 2008, 4:24 pm
Tamiri wrote:
How can I get rid of that annoying branch using the photobucket program?

I took it to photoshop....started but I have to run now....maybe ill finish soon...

su7kids

Post Mon, Jun 23 2008, 5:11 pm
Cool I was going to try it, but asked Tamiri to email me the full sized version of it, maybe you can send it to Chayitty. She looks like she knows what she's doing!!!

mugsisme

Post Tue, Jun 24 2008, 8:30 am
My finished book.

Can you please look through the book? Almost every book I made had one mistake. I am not thrilled with some of it. Like, I don't like F or R. Maybe you can help me come up with something better?

a-achim (brothers)
b-bracha
c-challah
d-daven
e eretz cholov v'dvash (feel stupid, but that is the right order, yeah?)
f flowers
g-gelt
h-havdalah (will fake a picture later when it is dark)
I Israel
j Jerusalem
K kiddush (I will take a picture of our bechors)
L limud haTorah
M-menorah
n-nairos shabbos kadosh (I just realized it is in the wrong order. Embarassed )
o ohel
p-purim
q questions (mah nishtanah)
r? rest?
s-seforim
t tzedakah & Torah
u upsherin
v v'ahavta
w water
x eXtra (as in helping)
y yarmulka & yiras shamayim
z zaidy. (was thinking maybe changing to zrezus)

Thanks for looking & helping.
Leah

su7kids

Post Tue, Jun 24 2008, 8:46 am
did you think about "Rebbe" for R?

GAMZu

Post Tue, Jun 24 2008, 8:47 am
I'm having so much trouble with shutterfly and their new system now.
It's so slow, and gives so many errors, and sometimes the page just doesn't load or the pictures don't all appear.
Grrrr. I wan't able to work on it at all last night!

yo'ma

Post Tue, Jun 24 2008, 8:50 am
It's so cute. The milk 'n honey look much better. I love the s page. s is for seforim, w/ the picture, says it all.

mugsisme

Post Tue, Jun 24 2008, 9:17 am
Su, I put the picture of me with the Rebbe for Tzedakah (and tzaddik).

Gamzu, I had the same problem. I even wrote to them. It is working better now. I think that they had too many people trying to finish up their books.

And yes, the milk & honey is sooo much better.

I think that I will start taking pictures soon to make a siddur. You never know when you will get a code for a free book. I know I have a picture of a chicken already. ;-)

chayitty

Post Tue, Jun 24 2008, 9:24 am
how about refuah shelimah...as in wishing someone a refuah shelimah for r

su7kids

Post Tue, Jun 24 2008, 9:28 am
I just loaded my son's wedding pictures to shutterfly. It took 20 hours, or more.

So, now we can make a book!! But I do think it was that free book thing.

I am so thrilled with my book. I did a wedding album for my daughter.
Not only was her photographer excellent, but the choice of pictures was awesome. She had a lot of fun with the photographer and we have pictures of her jumping and skipping and walking on a railing of a deck, etc, and they all work so nicely when I can put a group of pictures next to the "final' one, and feel like I'm not paying $20 a page!!!

GAMZu

Post Tue, Jun 24 2008, 9:28 am
Not everyone got a free book, and it has been very glitchy even before the promotion.

I think it's the opposite- they updated their system before properly testing it (my mother as a programmer is appalled at this) and people stopped coming because it's so hard to use. So they gave out different promotions (my mother just got free prints) to lure people back, but I feel like I'm wasting more time than this book is worth.

creativemommyto3

Post Tue, Jun 24 2008, 9:29 am
Are your kids helping you bake for shabbos? the food looks so good. I want recipes.

mugsisme

Post Tue, Jun 24 2008, 9:31 am
It is actually Chanukah. They are making donuts. They are DELICIOUS for about an hour after you make them. Light and fluffy. Then they get sort of gross. I have one friend who wants me to mail her some. I said no way.

Hey, thanks for looking.

GAMZu

Post Tue, Jun 24 2008, 9:44 am
I like the last one. Wink LOL!!
Page 2 of 3 Previous  1  2  3  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Photography and Fine Art