Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Aldi "Twice as Nice" policy

amother
OP

Post Thu, Mar 16 2023, 3:37 pm
Apparently, Aldi has a "twice as nice" policy where they refund the money and allow you to exchange the product if you return it to the store and its labeled "twice as nice". I didnt know about this policy and have twice exchanged products but they only exchanged it but didnt return the money as per their "twice as nice" policy. Anyone familiar with this policy and was able to exchange the product plus get a refund if they returned a product that was labeled "twice as nice". Wondering if this twice as nice policy doesnt apply to the Aldi stores I shop at (2 of them in my area).

Amarante

Post Thu, Mar 16 2023, 3:41 pm
It might not be a product that is covered as the policy only is applicable to ALDI exclusive brands and for quality issues - which I guess is subjective

At ALDI, we’re so confident in our ALDI-exclusive food items that we’ve backed them with our unbeatable Twice as Nice Guarantee. For items not covered by the Twice as Nice Guarantee (non-food ALDI Find items, alcohol*, national brands or non-quality related issues), a replacement or refund** will be offered. In addition, some of our ALDI-exclusive brands and national brand offerings are covered by a manufacturers' limited warranty. Please consult the instruction manual or warranty card that came with the product to determine how to make a warranty claim.

ectomorph

Post Thu, Mar 16 2023, 4:07 pm
Generally these guarantees are worth the paper they're printed on. There's no law they have to keep their word.

Amarante

Post Thu, Mar 16 2023, 4:11 pm
ectomorph wrote:
Generally these guarantees are worth the paper they're printed on. There's no law they have to keep their word.

There actually are laws that require merchants to comply with the terms of their advertising, promotions and posted sign policies.

They are in big trouble if they don't and someone complains.

Either the particular items being returned didn't meet the specific guidelines or the clerk in the store wasn't aware of the policy.

Next time OP should ask and clarify whether she is entitled to the benefit of the Twice As Nice policy or just a refund or credit.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics