Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Lash tint, lift and spray tan

amother
OP

Post Wed, Mar 29 2023, 10:45 pm
Anyone have recommendations of where I can get these things done?

emi1812

Post Mon, Apr 03 2023, 8:51 am
For lash lift+tint, Semble by Adina. She did an amazing job with mine! 732-807-5724

amother
DarkRed

Post Mon, Apr 03 2023, 9:14 am
emi1812 wrote:
For lash lift+tint, Semble by Adina. She did an amazing job with mine! 732-807-5724

How long did it last?
Did it look weird right after you got it done?
How much is it?
Thanks

amother
Floralwhite

Post Mon, Apr 03 2023, 9:16 am
amother DarkRed wrote:
How long did it last?
How much is it?
Thanks

I also used her and I loved it. I think it was around 150 and + a travel fee to come to the house or you can go to her studio in toms river for no travel fee. She comes into the Lakewood area around once a week.
It looked great right away. Lasts about 6 weeks

amother
DarkRed

Post Mon, Apr 03 2023, 9:20 am
amother Floralwhite wrote:
I also used her and I loved it. I think it was around 150 and + a travel fee to come to the house or you can go to her studio in toms river for no travel fee. She comes into the Lakewood area around once a week.
It looked great right away. Lasts about 6 weeks

Thank you so much

emi1812

Post Mon, Apr 03 2023, 9:38 am
amother DarkRed wrote:
How long did it last?
How much is it?
Thanks

Lasts 6 weeks. Looks amazing from the start! I love how it makes me look prettier and more pulled together with no effort on my end.

amother
Bisque

Post Mon, Apr 03 2023, 9:54 am
How long are your lashes?
Mine aren't long but with mascara I can get them to look really full and long.
I got a tint and lift done by a very reputable person highly recommended by a makeup artist that gets to see lash lift disaster stories. Point is it was done well.
It just doesn't work for me. I can't lengthen my lashes with mascara because they are lifted upwards towards my lid. They look really short now. And my lashes are naturally blonde, the tint only gave it some color but nothing nearly like mascara. The mascara isn't going on nicely because of the lift.
I'm upset I did it, especially now before yomtov. I might just have to apply false lashes for yomtov.
I suppose if you have really straight really long naturally dark lashes it might look good on you. It's definitely not for everyone.

amother
Birch

Post Mon, Apr 03 2023, 10:22 am
amother Bisque wrote:
How long are your lashes?
Mine aren't long but with mascara I can get them to look really full and long.
I got a tint and lift done by a very reputable person highly recommended by a makeup artist that gets to see lash lift disaster stories. Point is it was done well.
It just doesn't work for me. I can't lengthen my lashes with mascara because they are lifted upwards towards my lid. They look really short now. And my lashes are naturally blonde, the tint only gave it some color but nothing nearly like mascara. The mascara isn't going on nicely because of the lift.
I'm upset I did it, especially now before yomtov. I might just have to apply false lashes for yomtov.
I suppose if you have really straight really long naturally dark lashes it might look good on you. It's definitely not for everyone.

Sounds like what you wanted/expected was more along the lines of lash extensions-type of results…a lash lift+tint just enhances what you already have. If you want more than that, lash extensions are the way to go.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries