Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
Alli

mc'cutie

Post Fri, Jun 27 2008, 7:27 pm
Did anyone ever try the alli weight loss program (www.myalli.com), I am on weight watchers however I was thinking of taking alli as an extra bost.
I would like to know if anyone has any experience with it.

DefyGravity

Post Fri, Jun 27 2008, 7:36 pm
I've heard it's great if you enjoy incontinence, gas, and oily backside excretions.

mc'cutie

Post Sat, Jun 28 2008, 10:58 pm
!!... but does it help you lose weight?

Imaonwheels

Post Sun, Jun 29 2008, 2:27 am
I would be willing to try it if it works. Menopause gives me 2 of the 3 anyway Sad

amother

Post Sun, Jun 29 2008, 7:10 am
Quote:
Posted: Fri, Jun 27 2008, 6:36 pm Post subject:

I've heard it's great if you enjoy incontinence, gas, and oily backside excretions.

I've taken it for a few months. It did NOT cause any of the above for me! Basically, you are supposed to follow a low-fat diet. If you "cheat" and eat (for example) 2 oily slices of pizza followed up by ice cream, then yes, you might have symptoms. Honestly, I think that's part of how this works. The thought of the side effects being so awful if you go off the diet keeps you honest.

As far as its effectiveness. It's hard to say. I'm losing weight. Would I have lost less weight without it? I don't know. It does seem to me to be going a bit faster than when I did weight watchers, but then again I'm also walking a lot more this time.

mc'cutie

Post Sun, Jun 29 2008, 8:33 am
my other question is, does it have other side effects on your body? (besides for the ones Defy mentioned). I wouldnt want to take something that has bad side effects.
Also, can you tell me approx. how much weight you lost in a week or 2, when taking it?
I am trying to decide if I should consider it.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise