Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
New Valco Double vs. Baby Jogger Mini
1  2  3  Next

ILOVELIFE

Post Mon, Jun 30 2008, 2:17 pm
Does anyone have a link to the new Valco dbl that is so compact and folds beautifully (unlike any other Valco!) I tried it out this Shabbos and I love it. Just wanted to hear what others say esp in comparison to the Baby Jogger Mini (which is nice but I found a bit hard to push)

shopaholic

Post Mon, Jun 30 2008, 3:28 pm
www.valcobaby.com is the website but I dont see a new double there.

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Mon, Jun 30 2008, 4:04 pm
http://www.strollerdepot.com/m.....=0266
Valco Baby Twin Latitude

Mommy3.5

Post Mon, Jun 30 2008, 9:32 pm
I have not seen anyone with it yet. Personally I do not care for the city mini, and even though the valco original is bulky, I think I would still go with it.

livalittle

Post Mon, Jun 30 2008, 10:06 pm
I tested out the valco lattitude - they had the double in store - it's really smooth and folds easy. definitely think it's prettier than citi mini, but that's just my opinion.

shopaholic

Post Tue, Jul 01 2008, 11:24 am
Looks almost as identical as the city Mini.

Mommy3.5

Post Tue, Jul 01 2008, 10:21 pm
citi mini does not accommodate a carseat. The lattitude does.

GAMZu

Post Tue, Jul 01 2008, 10:29 pm
The new Valco looks nice. Smile I hope it's easy to push with the small wheels...

mummiedearest

Post Tue, Jul 01 2008, 11:16 pm
for those of you who tried it in the store, did you put any children in it? strollers with wheels like that are a breeze to push with an infant, but with a toddler get tough. that's normal with singles, I imagine with a toddler on one side and a baby on the other or with two toddlers it would no longer be a breeze...

ILOVELIFE

Post Mon, Jul 07 2008, 10:43 pm
mummi- the friend of mine who has it had her 2.5 year old chubby little boy in it and an infant and it was still wonderful to push.

avimom

Post Wed, Jul 30 2008, 8:31 pm
I love my citi mini- don't find it harder to push

avimom

Post Wed, Jul 30 2008, 8:34 pm
also, does the valco have good sun shades? the citi mini has great ones

chaylizi

Post Wed, Jul 30 2008, 9:06 pm
I heard the city mini is tippy & also a little flimsy. plus I'm used to better wheels.

avimom

Post Wed, Jul 30 2008, 9:16 pm
I put a ton of stuff on the handles of my city mini using a mommy hook and haven't found it to be tipsy or flimsy at all. In fact, I found it to be better than the doubke maclaren. It fits everywhere!!

Twizzlers

Post Wed, Jul 30 2008, 9:58 pm
chaylizi wrote:
I heard the city mini is tippy & also a little flimsy. plus I'm used to better wheels.

dunno where you heard that from, but I totally disagree. not tippy or flimsy at all. and I actually like the fact that the wheels are NOT inflatable. this way I dont have to worry about them needing to be filled just when I'm about to walk out the door.

chaylizi

Post Wed, Jul 30 2008, 10:06 pm
I read it on the baby bargains message boards. I didn't only read it once either.

csb

Post Wed, Jul 30 2008, 10:53 pm
with a new born or light baby if you put alot of stuff on it it is a little tippy, but that is for any carriage I think. I love the way the citimini wheels esp in small stores.

ILOVELIFE

Post Wed, Aug 06 2008, 11:16 am
Just wanted to say I ended up getting the new VALCO and I'm in love with it!! It's a dream to push (even with the small wheels) and wonderfully narrow and easy to fold.

shabri

Post Thu, Aug 07 2008, 5:09 am
Can you give more info. I'm strongly considering it and because its so new, there are no reviews online. I live in Israel and can't see it in person, but I'm coming to America next week and hope to check it out.

Do you have the car seat adapter, thats the biggest reason I have for considering it.

Thanks

manhattanmom

Post Thu, Aug 14 2008, 1:45 pm
Does anyone know the dimensions of the city-mini? I see that the valco latitude double is 28.5 inches wide. Is the citi-mini smaller than that? Could someone who has it measure it for me?--I can't seem to find the dimensions listed on baby jogger's website.
Page 1 of 3 1  2  3  Next Recent Topics