Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Organizing
If you designed your closets...

amother
OP

Post Tue, May 02 2023, 1:11 pm
WHat would you say is the best part of your closet decor, or makes your life much more easier/practical?

I think I'd like drawers in the coat closet instead of bins. I'd have the gloves and hats and accessories in drawers, so that you cant take out the bin and forget to put it back

amother
Floralwhite

Post Tue, May 02 2023, 1:21 pm
Random, but in my master closet I put a laundry bin that can tilt out. Everyone puts cleaners things there & it's easy to collect it from one spot.

amother
OP

Post Tue, May 02 2023, 1:39 pm
amother Floralwhite wrote:
Random, but in my master closet I put a laundry bin that can tilt out. Everyone puts cleaners things there & it's easy to collect it from one spot.

thats actually so creative

amother
Cappuccino

Post Tue, May 02 2023, 1:59 pm
Cost closet 3 small cubbies on top of each other bottom one is taller for boots, shawls, gloves, hat.
When they get older they put in umbrellas, rain bonnets, gloves, keys, wallet/handbag.

amother
Snow

Post Tue, May 02 2023, 2:04 pm
definitely love having shoe shelves in my closet

amother
DarkViolet

Post Tue, May 02 2023, 2:11 pm
amother Snow wrote:
definitely love having shoe shelves in my closet

Personal thing- I hate shoe shelves, because I don't like to touch my shoes to out them on but left space at the bottom of shekves and drawers to put them there.

I like a shelf at a lottle below head height that's high enough to put sheitels on heads. I keep my brush and hairbands there, and jewelry, and prop a mirror, and it's basically a vanity.

amother
Floralwhite

Post Tue, May 02 2023, 2:20 pm
amother DarkViolet wrote:
Personal thing- I hate shoe shelves, because I don't like to touch my shoes to out them on but left space at the bottom of shekves and drawers to put them there.

I like a shelf at a lottle below head height that's high enough to put sheitels on heads. I keep my brush and hairbands there, and jewelry, and prop a mirror, and it's basically a vanity.

Definitely get adjustable shelves.
Just this week I adjusted my mudroom above hook cubby shelves to fit a hat for my bar mitzvah boy!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics