Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry
Best mop for frequent cleaning

amother
OP

Post Mon, May 15 2023, 7:37 pm
I have white marble floors. If I wanted my house to be clean, I'd need to mop twice a day.

I currently have a steam mop which I used to love, but lately feel like it's not doing a good enough job. Maybe there's buildup on the machine, because there's this underlying musky smell after I use it. Also, I find that it kind of just pushes around the small pieces of dirt instead of really getting rid of everything.

What's the best mop if I want to be able to clean my floors quickly and efficiently? Something that doesn't feel like a whole production and that I can whip out even for small messes.

amother
Lawngreen

Post Mon, May 15 2023, 8:01 pm
A simple Scotch Brite mop with removable washable pads. Buy multiple pads and keep switching and washing.
https://www.amazon.com/Scotch-.....r=8-3

613mitzvahgirl

Post Mon, May 15 2023, 8:02 pm
Hi.. how about try the swiffer.. it’s easy maintain, dries very quick and goes 1-2-3..

amother
Tan

Post Mon, May 15 2023, 8:15 pm
613mitzvahgirl wrote:
Hi.. how about try the swiffer.. it’s easy maintain, dries very quick and goes 1-2-3..

Agreed I live the swiffer! So easy to use, no wringing out a wet mop etc. Even my 8 year old ds loves doing it and begs to do it on Friday

amother
Cappuccino

Post Tue, May 23 2023, 8:46 am
613mitzvahgirl wrote:

There are so many options.
Which one is best for tile floors?

amother
Turquoise

Post Tue, May 23 2023, 8:48 am
Love my steam mop, need to vacuum first, if you feel like it’s pushing around dirt your microfiber cloths might not be working well anymore, they are not supposed to be machine dried. Also, only distilled water in the machine.

amother
Cappuccino

Post Tue, May 23 2023, 8:49 am
amother Turquoise wrote:
Love my steam mop, need to vacuum first, if you feel like it’s pushing around dirt your microfiber cloths might not be working well anymore, they are not supposed to be machine dried. Also, only distilled water in the machine.

Can you link which one you have?

613mitzvahgirl

Post Tue, May 23 2023, 8:53 am
Hi.. is said on the box which goes to which floor..I’m so sorry I don’t have the box anymore..

amother
Cappuccino

Post Tue, May 23 2023, 8:54 am
613mitzvahgirl wrote:
Hi.. is said on the box which goes to which floor..I’m so sorry I don’t have the box anymore..

Ok I’ll search. Thank you.

613mitzvahgirl

Post Tue, May 23 2023, 9:15 am
And make sure to get the purple bottle with the gain scent, you’ll thank me later 😍

cutewife

Post Tue, May 23 2023, 9:26 am
The ocedar mop is amazimg!

eagle

Post Tue, May 23 2023, 9:28 am
https://www.bissell.com/spinwa......html
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry